KTM 125 Duke ABS Launched in India Check Price, Specs, Images, Mileage & Colors: The most awaited KTM 125 Duke ABS is launched in India at an initial price tag of Rs 1.18 lakh (ex-showroom, Delhi) which is around 33,000 lesser than non-ABS 200 Duke. According to the reports KTM 125 Duke ABS is going to be available in all the total number of 45 showrooms in India.
KTM 125 Duke ABS 2019
KTM AG is an Austrian motorcycle and sports car manufacturer which was owned by KTM Industries AG as well as Bajaj Auto, Indian manufacturer. KTM AG is the parent company of the KTM Group. It is a leading motorcycle brand as well as the fastest rising sports motorcycle brand in India.
In the world of racing, KTM has a rich heritage crossing 65 years and winning over 295 World Championship titles. Every KTM motorcycle is infused with the finest and the newest technology which makes it a best and one of the leading sports bike on racetrack.
|Maximum Power||14.5 PS @ 9250 rpm|
|Maximum Torque||12 Nm @ 8000 rpm|
|Number of Cylinders||1|
|Number of Gears||6|
|Seat Height||818 mm|
|Ground Clearance||175 mm|
|Kerb/Wet Weight||148 kg|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||10.2 litres|
|Top Speed||120 kmph|
The bookings for KTM 125 Duke was already started a moth before its launch. On KTM 125 Duke launch occasion Amit Nandi, who is the President (Pro-biking) at Bajaj Auto Ltd. Said, “KTMs are always about high performance, edgy design and a thrilling ride. The 125 Duke will be the new stepping stone into the KTM brand for riders starting out in the world of racing.”
The KTM 125 Duke comes with the same KTM feature with 14.5 Ps powers, light body with a trellis frame and an aluminium swing arm and a host of first-class gear not seen in the bikes of this category such as Upside Down front suspension, ABS and more. All these features make the KTM 125 Duke perfect for fans and supporters to start their expedition into racing.
KTM 125 Duke: Highlights, features, and specifications
- Design and sub structures are related to the India-spec 200 Duke
- Initial pricing of 1.18 lakh and the bike is accessible across all the 450 authorizations in India.
- Comes with a 124.7 cc single-cylinder, 4 valve, liquid-cooled DOHC engine, paired with a 6-speed transmission
- KTM 125 Duke produces 14.5PS at 9250 rpm, and maximum torque of 12Nm at 8000 rpm
- New KTM 125 Duke competes with Suzuki Gixxer, Bajaj Pulsar NS 160 and Honda CB Hornet 160R.
- Dimensions of the bike are – length (1993), width (789) and height (1083) with Ground Clearance of 175 mm.
- Kerb weight of 148 kg with fuel capacity of 10.2 litres.
- Tyre size of 110/70-R17 (Front) and 150/60-R17 (rear) and wheel size of Front:-17 inch and Rear:-17 inch.