Malayalam Shajahanum Pareekuttiyum Movie Review & Rating|Box Office Collection : Shajahanum Pareekuttiyum is a 2016 Indian Malayalam romantic comedy movie written by Y. V. Rajesh and directed by Boban Samuel. The movie Produced by Ashiq Usman under his home production banner, the movie stars Kunchacko Boban, Jayasurya, and Amala Paul in the lead roles. People have good buzz for the movie and they are coming out to watch this movie in good numbers.
Shajahanum Pareekuttiyum Movie Review & Rating
It is the seventh movie in which Boban and Jayasurya have acted together, with their most recent one being the 2016 thriller Drama School Bus. Samuel has previously directed Boban in the hit comedy movie Romans which also starred Biju Menon and was written by Rajesh. Movie getting good reviews from the critics. Also the people loving the movie and that’s good.
- V. Rajesh, whose debut venture as a writer was the 2013 hit comedy film Romans, wrote the script for the film in early 2016 and tied up with friend and frequent collaborator, Boban Samuel. The film started rolling in early April with Kunchacko Boban and Jayasurya as the lead actors and Amala Paul as the sole female lead.
Story based on-
Movie has good story plot It narrates the story of a businessman (Kunchacko Boban) and a goon (Jayasurya) who fall for the same lady (Amala Paul). Then they start fighting for that girl and try their hard to impress that girl. What happened next is the twist in the movie. Did they actually have their love? Or did they fail? For that you have to watch this movie.
Positive point of the movie-
- Movie has good direction work and that’s good.
- Acting is so better and that’s impressive.
- Editing is so cool and good in the movie.
Negative point of the movie-
- Movie has weak story plot.
- Screenplay is bit average
- Buzz in between people is so low and average.
Final verdict –
Movie is good and you can watch this movie in your nearest cinema the way makers presented the movie is so cool. I think in upcoming days this movie going to be the good deal in box office and that’s impressive.
Directed by: Boban Samuel
Produced by : Ashiq Usman (Ashiq Usman Productions)
Written by: Y. V. Rajesh
Screenplay by: Y. V. Rajesh
Starring: Kunchacko Boban, Jayasurya, Amala Paul, Aju Varghese, Lena, Suraj Venjaramoodu, Nadirshah
Music by: Gopi Sunder
Cinematography: Anishlal R. S. (DOP)
Edited by: Lijo Paul