NEET 2019 Application: Registration NTA NEET Exam Date, Rules @nta.ac.in: National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) 2019 application forms has been released by National Testing Agency (NTA) on 1st November 2018, at 11:30 A.M onwards on its official website ntaneet.nic.in.
NEET 2019 – Application Form (Released at ntaneet.nic.in), Exam Date, Syllabus, Pattern
The applicants who will clear NEET 2019 exams are eligible to seek admission to undergraduate (UG) MBBS, BDS, BAMS, BUMS, BNYS, BSMS and BHMS courses. The exam will be held on 5th May 2019, and will be conducted in different languages such as English, Hindi, Tamil, Assamese, Kannada, Bengali, Gujarati, Marathi, Telugu, and Urdu etc.
The last date of registrations for NEET 2019 is November 30, 2018. The admit card will be available online from 15th April, 2019 onwards for downloading from the official website.
Eligibility Criteria for NEET UG 2019
- The minimum age limit for applying for NEET UG 2019 examination is 17 years and maximum age is 25 years.
- The candidate must have passed Class 12th from an authorized institution or must carry their passing certificate.
- Aspirants having Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Mathematics or any other optional subject with English, are eligible to apply. Candidates must have scored at least 50 per cent in Class 12th The reserved category candidates have to score 40 per cent.
NEET UG 2019: Important Dates
- Online submission of application forms: November 1 to November 30
- Online fees submission without late fee: 30th November 2018
- Online correction of data in application form: 14th to 31st January 2019
- Admit card release: 15th April 2019 onwards
- Examination date: 5th May 2019
- Result date declaration: 5th June 2019
NEET UG 2019: Application Fees
The application fees is divided into two categories, candidates must submit their application fees before 30th November 2018 respective to their categories otherwise extra fees would be charged on late fee submission.
The fee submission amount by the following categories is:
Application fees for General/OBC: Rs 1400 and Rs 2800 for late fee
For SC/ST/PwD/Transgender: Rs 750
Documents required for filling NEET UG 2019 Application Form
Here is the list of documents needed by the candidates while filling the application forms:
- Passing Mark sheet of class 10th
- Passing Mark sheet of class 12th
- Applicants scanned copy of passport sized photograph.
- Candidates scanned copy of signature.
- Candidates Valid ID proof like Aadhaar card or Voter ID card.
NEET UG 2019: Exam pattern and syllabus
It will be a three-hour long examination which includes four sections – physics, chemistry, Zoology and Botany. There will be total number of 180 questions and total marks of 720, which is divided in the following pattern:
- There will be 45 questions of Zoology which will be of 180 marks.
- There will be 45 questions of Botany which will be of 180 marks.
- There will be 45 questions of Physics which will be of 180 marks.
- There will be 45 questions of Chemistry which will be of 180 marks.
The syllabus of NEET UG 2019 examination comprises of the whole syllabus of Class 11th and 12th NCERT textbooks in the individual subjects. For every correct answer you will get four marks while each incorrect answer grades in a negative marking. Questions that are not tried or answered will not have any penalty marks.