Nokia seems to launch Nseries Mid Ranged Android Smartphones in China :- The Finland Company – Nokia is planning to once again re-establish its lost popularity with its N series smartphones in the global market. As per the reports that Nokia has filed a trademark for ‘Nseries’ in China. The Chinese State Administration for Industry and Commerce (SAIC) website uploaded few documents regarding the same that support the reports that Nokia has fielded the trademark ‘N Series’ and ‘NSeries’ and other variations as well.
The N-series of Nokia was one of the most popular mobile phone series from Nokia back in the early 2000’s. The N-series were released including N70, N90, and N91.The Mobile World Congress 2017 is at a spitting distance, therefore there are chances that the Finland company – Nokia could announce something about the rumored series.
Specification and features of Nokia 6 Smartphone:
- Nokia 6 smartphone features a 5.5-inch in-cell full HD display with 2.5D Gorilla Glass on top.
- It supports Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 processor with 4 GB of RAM.
- It also supports 64 GB onboard storage along with a microSD card slot.
- The Nokia 6 smartphone runs on the latest Android 7.0 Nougat Operating System.
- The new smartphone features a 16 MP rear camera and 8 MP front snapper.
- The new smartphone is packed with 3,000 mAh battery.
- The Nokia 6 is priced at RMB 1,699 (approximately Rs 16,750).
The Nseries phone of Nokia run on Symbian, Maemo, and MeeGo OS. Till now, there is no information about the new Nseries smartphones of Nokia will sport in terms of OS and the recent adoption of the Android platform by Nokia, it could be expected that the upcoming phones would run on Google’s OS.