Islamabad: Co-founder of terror group Lashkar-e-Taiba (LeT) – Hafiz Saeed, in the recent video, extended his greetings to Muslims around the world and applauded struggle of Kashmiri people.
He said that the Kashmiri people sacrificed their beloved sons when people around the world will sacrifice animals on Eid. Nothing short of freedom is acceptable to the Kashmiri people, they are not ready for any compromise, whatsoever. They are rendering all kinds of sacrifices for Freedom today.
Here’s all that Saeed said in his new video:
We appreciate the people of Kashmir, on the way they have come out. Doctors came out, not only as their professional duty but also being part of the movement.
- Saeed congratulates honorable Syed Ali Geelani, Yaseen Malik, Shabir Shah, Apa Aasiya Andrabi, Musarrat Alam Butt, Mushtaq ul Islam, Mir Waiz Umar Farooq and all those leaders who are either in jails or leading from the front.
- People of Kashmir have taken their movement to new heights. Indian atrocities are at highest levels, on the other Kashmiri resistance is also relentless. We congratulate Kashmiri people, especially Hurriyat leadership.
- Eid in its true sense is of triumphed Kashmiri brothers. Those people in Pakistan who are together with Kashmiris.
- Ambulance drivers have shown huge courage to help victims. Businessmen and Traders have taken huge losses but did not give up on the movement and its successes. Families of martyrs have remained steadfast and patient.
- Sacrifices of Kashmiri martyrs are a living example for all nations. The martyrdom of Burhan Wani awakened the whole nation. I feel Burhan is special one in the view of God. Their sacrifices will never go in vain, God willing.