OTET Result 2019 Released, Odisha Board of Secondary Education at bseodisha.ac.in Topper Name :- The Odisha Board of Secondary Education (BSE Odisha) has released the results of Odisha Teacher’s Eligibility Test 2019 on Thursday, November 21, 2019. Candidates who have appeared in the examination can check their results online at, bseodisha.ac.in on or before December 5, 2019.
OTET Result 2019 Released
The Odisha Teacher Eligibility Test (OTET) 2019 exam was conducted from 6th August to 18th August and 22nd August 2019. Passing and qualifying the Odisha TET exam is mandatory for candidates in order to apply for the teaching jobs in Odisha Schools.
Steps to check the results:
- Visit the official website of BSE Odisha i.e. bseodisha.ac.in
- On the home page, click on the link that reads, ‘2019-11-21 Results of OTET, 2019,’ appearing under the Latest updates section
- A new page will appear on the display screen
- Key in your credentials and log in
- Your result will appear on the display screen
- Download the result and take its print out for future reference.
Candidates who pass OTET examination are awarded eligibility certificates to apply for the post of teachers in Class 1 to 8 and 9 to 12 in the government school across the state of Odisha.
Earlier, BSE Odisha had released the OTET Answer Key 2019 and accepted the objections raised by the candidates to answer keys. The OTET 2019 Result has been released on the basis of the final OTET Answer Key 2019.