PM Modi’s Mann ki Baat Live Updates Highlights on April 26, 2015: Mann ki Baat, the popular TV series on mental health issues has been came up with the latest social isuue and Prime Minister Narendra Modi has talked about the Nepal earthquake that reminded him of the earthquake that rocked Gujarat on the 26th January 2001. The ‘Mann Ki Baat’ episode was broadcast at 11 am.The seventh edition of ‘Maan Ki Baat’ was simultaneously broadcast live on all channels of All India Radio and Doordarshan. The program was also live-streamed on the Prime Minister’s official website.
PM Modi’s Mann ki Baat LIVE Updates:
- PM Modi concludes Mann ki Baat.
- Students would be looking forward to enjoying vacations. I wish them for the same. Enjoy yourselves and learn new things: PM Modi
- Have patience and confidence. We will certainly take our country ahead: PM Modi
- When we lost to Australia in Cricket, what some people did towards our team, it is not right.Jai and Parajai are a part of life: PM
- I’m happy that two of our daughters made us proud: PM Modi
- Ambedkar always stressed on education for all. We must ensure that no one in our country remains illiterate: PM Modi
- I’m glad that Government of India has approved the construction of his memorial on that land: PM Modi
- We are celebrating the 125th Birth Anniversary year of Baba Saheb Ambedkar. However, for long there have been controversies regarding his memorial in Mumbai: PM Modi
- In the past few days, wherever we went, we were applauded for our efforts in evacuating nationals of different countries. Our evacuation mission in Yemen was widely praised: PM Modi
- After rescue operation, we’ll begin relief work and after that rehabilitation work will continue for long: PM Modi
- Our first task is to rescue people. Many people are still trapped underneath debris. Rescue teams along with sniffer dogs have been sent to Nepal to save as many lives: PM Modi
- I assure my brothers and sisters of Nepal that India will stand by their side to overcome this tragedy: PM Modi
- On Saturday, earthquake in Nepal shook the world. I can understand their pain as I have witnessed a similar earthquake in 2001 in Kutch: PM Modi
- I’m not feeling to hold Mann ki Baat today. Feeling a little disturbed: PM Modi
- PM Modi begins his Mann ki Baat radio programme.
— PMO India (@PMOIndia) April 26, 2015
Mann ki Baat on April 26, 2015
The radio programme, which is broadcast on All India Radio every month, aims to deliver the Prime Minister’s voice to the general masses of India.In the last edition, which was broadcast on March 22, he shared the concerns of farmers and said his government would address their issues.Prime Minister Modi has from time to time invited citizens to share their ideas and thoughts on the subject in the Open Forum of MyGov.in.In order to enable people without access to internet to communicate with him, the Prime Minister invited people to write to him at – Mann Ki Baat, Akashvani, Sansad Marg, New Delhi.The program has generated an encouraging response from citizens across the country. It is simultaneously broadcast live on all channels of All India Radio and Doordarshan. The program would also be live-streamed on the Prime Minister’s official website.The regional language version of ‘Mann Ki Baat’ will be broadcast on the same day at 8 p.m. on all regional networks of All India Radio.
(With ANI inputs)
Source – zeenews.india.com
This is the site where you to get all the latest information on PM Modi’s Mann ki Baat Live Updates Highlights on April 26, 2015. if you really liked our information then, Do share this article on social networking sites such as facebook, whatsapp, hike, bbm, wechat, instagram, line, viber, pinterest, stumble upon, twitter etc. You can also provide us with your comments below the article in the commenting section. Stay connected with us to get more updates & latest news of world.