PUBG Mobile New Update: Royal Pass Season 9, Free RP Rewards, Skins, Emotes and More :- PUBG mobile is the most popular gaming app which gained huge popularity in just a few weeks of its release. PUBG is updating time to time in order to maintain the popularity level, also recently. The new PUBG Mobile season 9 recently began and this time we got a new ‘Power of the Ocean’ theme. We also got the new 0.14.5 update which brings some changes in the UI as well as various skins, costumes, emotes and so on. An all-new update is already on its way as the beta version of PUBG Mobile has been updated to 0.14.5. Thanks to Mr. Ghost Gaming, we have an early look at what we can expect from the next PUBG Mobile update. PUBG Mobile Season 8 (Royal Pass leaked). PUBG Mobile World Cup 2019 Challenge begins, Check here! PUBG Season 8 features Ocean Theme, offers PP-19 Bizon Gun, Rewards, & Skins. PUBG Lite launched in India and Jordan bans PUBG. According to publisher Tencent Games and PUBG Corporation, the popular battle royale game will be updated to 0.13.0 so that includes a new zombie mode, called Darkest Night, and a Survive Till Dawn 2.0 upgrade that ups the gruesome level and adds new ballistic weaponry. PUBG Mobile For PC
- PUBG Mobile team is now bringing Season 8 update to the game.
- The new update brings a lot of ocean themed content.
- Rumors suggest that the Ocean theme could feature pirates.
PUBG Mobile Latest updates
The game is also introducing a new weapon by the name of PP-19 Bizon. The specialty of this gun is that it can hold up to 53 rounds just like the Thompson and it uses 9mm bullets like the Uzi and UMP9. The gun was teased in the Vikendi map and it could be possible that it is exclusive only to that map. In terms of attachments, the gun cannot get a grip or extended mags but it can be equipped with a scope. Fortnite Patch Notes Latest Update
PUBG Mobile is all set to launch the Season 9 with some exciting new features such as Royale Pass, PP-19 Bizon Gun, Skins and Outfits, new theme ‘Ocean’, rewards and so much more. The Season 8 Royale Pass has new skins, emotes, weapons and other rewards. The major features revealed are new logo featuring octopus tentacles; a blue skin for the DP8 on the basis of ocean-theme; Scarlet Horror weapon; PP bizon gun and a new mission ‘Perseverance’.
Now there’s another new update in PUBG mobile that is bringing more new features such as new weapons, new weathers, snow region for the maps as well as new vehicle which will be known as Tukshai. These details of updated version PUBG mobile are put up by a user named u/AtomR on Reddit. Fortnite Patch Notes Updates
PUBG Mobile 0.14.5 Update
- New Gun Bizon
Buffalo submachine gun – large The ammunition capacity submachine gun, using 9mm bullets, has a single-shot, fully automatic mode. It have 53 round in one clip.
- Canted Sight- New Attachment
Occupying independent accessories slots, can be equipped on most rifles, shooter rifles, sniper rifles, light machine guns with upper rails. Once you attached it with your weapon, you will see new button of canted sight about the zoom in-out button.
- New FPP Animation when you run with any SMG
- New option to aim shoot with all weapon
- Footprints added also to vehicle tracks.
- Extreme Cold Mode – Vikendi
There is also new Extreme Cold Mode added to the PUBG mobile 0.14.5 version in only Vikendi map. It’s like classic match, but there will high storm of ice come and you will have to survive. There are also animal added in the Extreme Cold Mode of Vikendi and you can kill them and use their meat to survive the storm. You can eat meat and use bonfire to keep the heat. So, the main thing is you need to maintain body temperature in the cold wind, and Nature Battle.
There are other manor things changes in the new PUBG 0.14.0 update which you can see while following below process.
PUBG Partners with JIO
PUBG India and Reliance Jio are now official digital partners. Jio will offer free in-game rewards to the players as a part of its association on PUBG Lite. Jio users who pre-registered for PUBG Lite for PC version in India will get exclusive rewards such as free skins and weapons.
Godzilla Event with Deathmatch Mode
PUBG Mobile recently released a video announcing a partnership with the upcoming movie Godzilla 2: King of the Monsters.
We could also see the addition of a new gun yet again called the Bizon. This is already available on PUBG PC and is a Russian submachine gun fitted with a large capacity helical magazine. It takes 9mm ammo and while it isn’t confirmed, it could be restricted to Erangel and Vikendi maps.
The snow-covered map of Vikendi will finally be out of beta and will be fully downloadable. This means that there should be fewer glitches and bugs on the map.
Kar98k Lab Skin
The Terror Fang Kar98k looks really impressive and will be offered in the gun lab with up to seven research that you can achieve by gathering paint and materials from crates and rewards.
Survive Till Dawn Update
We are also expecting new updates to the zombie mode and according to the patch notes that were released, the Tyrant, G, Licker and Zombie Cop will be removed in Survive Till Dawn and will be replaced with new zombies.
PUBG Mobile 0.14.5 update
With this update, the PUBG Mobile iOS background download and update feature has been made live. This will allow iOS users to send the application to the background while downloading new patch updates. This feature is already available on Android.
A new high frame rate option has been added to HDR made for select high-end devices, which will enable better graphics to users while playing the game. The company has also added the game’s fifth submachine gun (SMG) dubbed PP-19, which uses 9mm rounds. The new SMG will be made available for players to pick up and use inside of the Erangel and Vikendi maps. This gun has a single shot damage rate of 35, which is similar to UMP and has a non-upgradable magazine of 53 rounds.
1. Corrected a problem where the reward notification does not pop up when there are daily missions in the reward for royale pass missions.
2. Corrected a problem where the name of the crates described in EZ Mission License Parks 3 did not match the actual one.
3. Corrected the bug where players were erroneously ranked with incorrect ratings and tiers during the season change.
4. Corrected the bug where players could not move the avatars of their teammates in team deathmatch.
PUBG Mobile 0.13.0 Update
As for the 0.13.0 update these are not the final patch notes and the company says that there might be some changes when it hits the main server. Check out the full patch notes here.
– New game mode: team deathmatch, available in both FPP and TPP.
– Added separate control settings for FPP.
– Added MVP display in results.
– Added a tab for MVP emotes in inventory.
– All appearances, voices and emotes can be set in different portable closets. They can also be swapped while in a match.
– Walking, crawling or operating a vehicle on the snow will now leave marks.
– Armor durability loss reduced by 25%. Damage reduction remains unchanged.
– Tyrant, G, Licker and Zombie Cop have been removed in Survive Till Dawn. 4 new zombies will be introduced.
– Freezing fog from Liquid Nitrogen Mine now lasts longer. All units that pass through will move at a slower speed.
– Tank now enhances nearby zombies. Skinner will now use an ability that reduces movement speed of nearby players.
– New building: Abandoned Factory. This building contains lots of resources but also has a new boss.
Check out the new PUBG MOBILE x Godzilla: King of the Monsters Trailer! Collect Godzilla: King of the Monsters items in PUBG MOBILE, & see Godzilla: King of the Monsters in theaters May 31st! #BeThe1/100#OneKingToRuleThemAll #GodzillaMovie https://t.co/Zh5LG9JHOt pic.twitter.com/WFbj3KEhv2
— PUBG MOBILE (@PUBGMOBILE) May 22, 2019
PUBG Mobile passes 100 million monthly active players, launches season 9 battle pass
The 0.14.5 update is as follows:
- Patch Notes 0.14.5 :• New Royale Pass Season is here with the new EZ Mission License, character beard, and parachute/flight trails.• New Weapon: Skorpion, a machine pistol that fires 9mm rounds. Drops in all maps.• Added dedicated servers for players in Middle East.• Added new Bugs & Glitches to ruin the game even more!• Added new Dresses so you can be annoyed even more• And yes , How can we forget that freakin’ companion thing?• Added more kind of hacks for our favourite Hackers!• Minor bugs fixed to bring some big ones=> But still you need to enjoy our game.. Because our developers did a very hardwork to bring this updatethumbsup
PUBG Mobile update: New features, events arriving
This new version 0.14.5 of PUBG Mobile is called Lightspeed Beta and is finally rolled out in China. MK-47 (assault rifle) and Tukshai (vehicle) which is already available on PC and Xbox version is now also available in PUBG mobile in this new version. The MK-47 assault rifle with 17 attachments is now available on all the three maps that are Erangel, Sanhok and Miramar, while Tukshai will be available exclusively on Sanhok map.
PUBG Mobile Lightspeed Beta hints at new weather, snow area, auto-rickshaws and more coming to the game
The new features in weather effects are updated for Erangel and Miramar maps which will include rain. It was previously added that the weather effects update does include snow but it is not a different map altogether and instead of which, the snow areas will probably be in the areas of Erangel. But PUBG snow map might come later may be next year. According to the sources it suggests that the location will features castle, cosmodrome and more and it might be based on the locations of Europe. The name of the map is not yet discovered but according to some reports it might be called ‘Dihor Otok’.
You can also find a video on YouTube which is made up by Rey lagarto, which shows every details of the updated version that are mentioned above. Right now it is being rolled out in China and it is not clear when Tencent Games will bring these new features to global update. But it is expected to become globally soon.
PUBG Mobile 0.14.5 Beta changelog
- Dynamic weather added to Erangel and Miramar.
- Added a new weapon: G36C rifle (Vikendi only). Fires 5.56mm rounds and can be equipped with stocks. Replaces SCAR-L in Vikendi.
- Added a new Sanhok-exclusive vehicle: Tukshai, a three-wheeled bus. This will replace the Jeep, Dacia and Mini Bus.
Survive Till Dawn:
- Zombies will now enter a weakened state from time to time during the match. Please see in-game announcements for more information.
- Fixed some areas on the map where zombies could not enter.
- Damage outside of safe zone at night has been increased.
- Some resource drops have been tuned.
- Some zombie skills have been tuned.
- Vehicle fuel levels have been tuned.
- Quick chat message “I got supplies” is now pre-selected.
- Outfit preview will send a warning when a piece being previewed is hidden by a currently equipped piece.
- When previewing outfits from a new crate, the preview from the previous crate will now be removed.
- Added tapping feedback to buttons of the main menu.
SLR and Scar-L are also getting new ocean-themed skins along with a new backpack. Apart from that, there are new outfits which are also ocean-themed for the player available in the store. The beta version of the game is about 1.9 GB in size and will only appear for those that have already download the PUBG: Mobile Beta.