PUBG Mobile 0.12.5 New updates: Latest Season 7, New Royale Pass, a gun and more: PUBG mobile is the most popular gaming app which gained huge popularity in just few weeks of its release. PUBG is updating time to time in order to maintain the popularity level, also recently. According to publisher Tencent Games and PUBG corporation, the popular battle royale game will be updated to 0.12.5 so that includes a new zombie mode, called Darkest Night, and a Survive Till Dawn 2.0 upgrade that ups the gruesome level and adds new ballistic weaponry. How to Get PUBG Mobile For FREE on PC
It doesn’t have a release date yet
It may be soon since Tencent is teasing it
There’s no feature to limit gameplay following calls to ban the game
PUBG Mobile New updates
Now there’s another new update in PUBG mobile that is bringing more new features such as new weapons, new weathers, snow region for the maps as well as new vehicle which will be known as Tukshai. These details of updated version PUBG mobile are put up by a user named u/AtomR on Reddit.
PUBG Mobile passes 100 million monthly active players, launches season 7 battle pass
The 0.12.5 update is as follows:
- Patch Notes 0.12.5 :
• New Royale Pass Season is here with the new EZ Mission License, character beard, and parachute/flight trails.
• New Weapon: Skorpion, a machine pistol that fires 9mm rounds. Drops in all maps.
• Added dedicated servers for players in Middle East.
• Added new Bugs & Glitches to ruin the game even more!
• Added new Dresses so you can be annoyed even more
• And yes , How can we forget that freakin’ companion thing?
• Added more kind of hacks for our favourite Hackers!
• Minor bugs fixed to bring some big ones
=> But still you need to enjoy our game.. Because our developers did a very hardwork to bring this updatethumbsup
PUBG Mobile update: New features, events arriving
This new version 0.11.5 of PUBG Mobile is called Lightspeed Beta and is finally rolled out in China. MK-47 (assault rifle) and Tukshai (vehicle) which is already available on PC and Xbox version is now also available in PUBG mobile in this new version. The MK-47 assault rifle with 17 attachments is now available on all the three maps that are Erangel, Sanhok and Miramar, while Tukshai will be available exclusively on Sanhok map.
PUBG Mobile Lightspeed Beta hints at new weather, snow area, auto-rickshaws and more coming to the game
The new features in weather effects are updated for Erangel and Miramar maps which will include rain. It was previously added that the weather effects update does include snow but it is not a different map altogether and instead of which, the snow areas will probably be in the areas of Erangel. But PUBG snow map might come later may be next year. According to the sources it suggests that the location will features castle, cosmodrome and more and it might be based on the locations of Europe. The name of the map is not yet discovered but according to some reports it might be called ‘Dihor Otok’.
You can also find a video on YouTube which is made up by Rey lagarto, which shows every details of the updated version that are mentioned above. Right now it is being rolled out in China and it is not clear when Tencent Games will bring these new features to global update. But it is expected to become globally soon.
PUBG Mobile 0.11.5 Beta changelog
- Dynamic weather added to Erangel and Miramar.
- Added a new weapon: G36C rifle (Vikendi only). Fires 5.56mm rounds and can be equipped with stocks. Replaces SCAR-L in Vikendi.
- Added a new Sanhok-exclusive vehicle: Tukshai, a three-wheeled bus. This will replace the Jeep, Dacia and Mini Bus.
Survive Till Dawn:
- Zombies will now enter a weakened state from time to time during the match. Please see in-game announcements for more information.
- Fixed some areas on the map where zombies could not enter.
- Damage outside of safe zone at night has been increased.
- Some resource drops have been tuned.
- Some zombie skills have been tuned.
- Vehicle fuel levels have been tuned.
- Quick chat message “I got supplies” is now pre-selected.
- Outfit preview will send a warning when a piece being previewed is hidden by a currently equipped piece.
- When previewing outfits from a new crate, the preview from the previous crate will now be removed.
- Added tapping feedback to buttons of the main menu.