Rajasthan Assembly Election 2018 Live Voting Update| Vote Percentage| Seat Wise Result: Rajasthan Assembly Election was held for 199 of the 200 assembly seats for the Rajasthan state on December 7, 2018. The voting started on Friday at 8 am and ended till 5 pm. One of the assembly seats was put off due to the death of Laxman Singh, BSP’s candidate of Ramgarh constituency in Alwar district. Rajasthan Assembly Election Result 2018
Rajasthan Assembly Election 2018 Live Vote Counting Updates
Meanwhile there is a huge competition between BJP and the Indian National Congress for the Rajasthan Assembly Election. The main competitors in Rajasthan Assembly Election 2018 are BJP and Congress, other than that Aam Aadmi Party and Bahujan Samaj Party are also competing in the Rajasthan Assembly Election. BJP has high margin of Members of Parliament of Lok Sabha in comparison to Congress where BJP currently has 23 MPs while Congress just has 2 MPs and that’s why it is important for both the parties to win this state election.
Election result date: The election results 2018 will be announced on December 11.
Election results time: The counting will begin at 8 am. The results will be declared in the evening.
The result of the assembly election will be declared on 11 December 2018, along with 4 other states named Chhattisgarh, Telangana, Madhya Pradesh and Mizoram.
According to the reports from Election Commission, the voters’ turnout was high all over the state. Voters all across Rajasthan took part in election in a good percent. The highest turnout in Rajasthan Election was recorded in Pokharan with 86.87%.
Rajasthan Assembly Election 2018: Voting updates and voter turnout
8 am – 9 am
- Polling was held at 51,687 booths across the State.
- The polling began at 8 am and within 1 hour of polling, the Chief Electoral Officer reported 6.17% turnout till 9:00 am.
- Raje arrived at a polling booth at 8:30 am in Jhalrapatan to cast her vote.
- At 8:40 am, Home Minister Gulab Chand Kataria casted his vote in Udaipur.
9 am – 10 am
- At 9:15 am, Sachin Pilot (Rajasthan Congress president) arrived at a polling booth in Jalupura, Jaipur to cast his vote.
- At 9:40 am, Ashok Gehlot casted his vote in Jodhpur.
10 am – 12 pm
- According to the Chief Electoral Officer’s reports at 11 am, 21.92% voters casted their votes from 8 am till 11:00 am.
1 pm – 4 pm
- According to the Chief Electoral officer reports, the voter turnout till 1 pm was recorded 41.58%.
- At 3:30 pm, the Chief Electoral officer reports, the voter turnout recorded at 3 pm was 59.66%.
5 pm – 9.30 pm
- Voting was closed at 5 pm and more than 72% of the 4.74 Crore registered voters casted their votes by the end of the election in Rajasthan.
- The voting was closed at 5 pm but the voters standing in the long queues were allowed to cast their votes even after the closure of the election official time.
- In the late evening of the Election Day, the voter turnout was evaluated and was recorded up to 72.87.
- At 9:25 pm, the voter turnout was re-evaluated and was declared 74.03% all over the electoral constituency.