The Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) has released RRB JE Answer Key 2019 today on July 11, 2019, for the examination conducted to recruit Junior Engineers (JE). The link to download the answer key will start at 12:00 pm, on the official website of all 21 RRBs. The last date to download the answer key of RRB Junior Engineer is July 14, 2019, until 11:59 pm.
RRB JE Final Answer key 2019
Along with the RRB JE Answer Key, the candidates will also be able to download question paper and response sheet of the examination. All the questions that appeared in the RRB JE CBT 1, with question id, answer marked by candidates, and correct answer id will be mentioned in the key.
If the answer marked by the candidates is correct then there will be a green tick mark in front of it. However, if the answer key marked is wrong then a red cross will be displayed in the form of the answer.
Candidates can also challenge the answer key until July 14, 2019. RRB allows candidates to submit challenge against the incorrect question, incorrect answers, or incorrectly displayed response. It is for the first time when the Railway Recruitment Board has demanded candidates to pay the fee for submitting the challenge.
The amount of objection fee is Rs. 50 per challenge and it can be submitted online. If the objection of the candidate stands valid, then then the amount of objection fee will be refunded.
The valid objections will be considered and as per it, changes will be made in the answer key of RRB JE 2019. The answer key updated as per the challenges will be the final answer key and on the basis of it, the result of Junior Engineer will be prepared.
Steps to download the Answer Key, Question Paper and Response sheet:
- Open the official website of the RRB
- Click on the “CEN 03/2018 Answer Key” link
- On the login page, enter your details and login
- After login, you will be able to see the links for question paper, response sheet and answer keys
- Click on the respective link to download the document
- Download and take a print out of the same for future reference
Steps to raise the objection:
- Login to the website using your username and password
- On the login page, you will find “Objection Tab”
- Note down Question ID against which you want to raise an objection
- Click on the checkbox for the Answer ID which as per you is correct
- Attach a document of proof and submit your objection with an explanation
- Pay Rs 50 per question as objection fee
RRB JE Result 2019 is expected to be out within a month after the release of the answer key. The result will also be announced online. In it, the pro-rata marks, normalized marks, raw marks, qualifying status, etc. will be mentioned. Candidates who will qualify as per the result will be called for CBT 2.
The Railways had conducted the Junior Engineer Recruitment Examination 2019 from May 22 to June 06 and June 26 to 28, 2019.