SAMS Odisha +3 Merit List 2019 SAMS Degree Cut Off at samsodisha.gov.in: SAMS First Merit List 2019 list is out for the plus 2. Yes! All the candidates of Student Academic Management System Odisha can check the Odisha Plus 2 Admissions first merit list on the official website. If you are looking for the updates then you all should read this full article. The SAMS Odisha first merit list for +2 admissions is released on the official website which is samsodisha.gov.in.
- Around 4.5 lakh seats are to be filled in 1983 higher secondary schools.
- This year, around 4,06,177 have registered for the admission.
- The second merit list will be announced on July 12, 2019.
SAMS Odisha +3 Merit List 2019
Reports came out that the first merit list will be published today till evening. This year as many as 1,181 students passed in A1 grade and that’s great news for the candidates. As you all might know that last year’s 1,715 students passed with A1 grade. A total number of 9,938 students have passed the exam with A2 grade which means between 80-90 percent.
Also, the reports are coming that a total number of 76,319 students have passed in C grade which is between 60-60 percent. Even the reports are coming that 1,16,262 students have passed in D Grade which is between 40-50 percent. Overall, the result is looking great this year as it improved. You all might know that around 4,06,177 students had registered on SAMS Odisha for admission to the plus two admissions.
SAMS Odisha degree cut off 2019 Download
- First of all, you need to visit the official website which is samsodisha.gov.in.
- After that, you need to click on the SAMS +2 Admission First Merit List.
- Now, you need to check your name and roll numbers on the list.
- After that, you can download the merit list or take the print out.
Overall, you all can check the SAMS First Merit List 2019 on the official website. If you are having any trouble then you all can check our official website for the more information. You can also contact the authority to get more information and for any query.