In this day and age, Search Engine Optimisation has become essential for creating a profitable online presence and we can consider it as an important checkbox in marketing. We all know how marketing is important as we need conversions. As Gary Vaynerchuk puts it in the quote below.
But what is SEO? What does it do? How to use it? What are the best SEO services in India? Don’t worry! We have got you covered.
SEO is the acronym for Search Engine Optimization. As the name suggests, it is related to the optimization of your website for search engines like Google, DuckDuckGo, Bing etc. We all want our content to appear on the first page of web results. That’s the place all websites aim for and SEO helps in attaining that ranking.
By definition, SEO aims to make your webpage more visible to search engines so that the search engine can show your results on a particular query. There are crawlers spread by every search engine that looks for data on websites and rank the page.
SEO is important because:
- SEO helps you bring organic data, which is the primary source of traffic for many websites.
- SEO helps to build your online trust and credibility
- Good SEO makes it easier for visitors to navigate across the website
- SEO impacts the buying cycle of customers
- SEO is a long term strategy and will always help your business
- You can quantify the progress with it
- Getting listed on page 1 can improve your organic traffic
Opportunities to benefit from on the first page of Google SERPs
Research shows being on page 1 can improve your organic traffic while increasing your industry authority and trust amongst the readers. Apart from the top position on page 1, there is also featured snippet or ‘Rank Zero’ position on Google SERPs now. Known to provide a high clickthrough rate, few companies are capitalising on this opportunity.
One company that has been creating a buzz in this respect is INFIDIGIT which has won many awards for its featured snippet strategies for popular brands in India.
As a result of the aforementioned aspects, you will be able to convert online customers and get a new audience for your business (in case you are a local business).
How To Optimise Your Website?
If you are not an internet-based business then you may find it hard to do the SEO yourself. In such cases, it is advisable to go for an SEO agency that helps you bring organic traffic on your content. Currently, one of the best consultants providing these services is INFIDIGIT, the SEO experts.
What Services Are Offered by SEO Agencies?
Most SEO consultants provide the following services to their clients.
- SERPs Ranking – Search Engine Results Page ranking services usually refer to getting your business on the first page of Google.
- SEO Audit – As the name depicts, it is an analysis of your ongoing SEO activities and its performance.
- Improve pay per click – Get targeted leads and improve business.
- Link Building – A page rank is mostly about backlinks. Hence, in this activity, the focus is on increasing the number and quality of inbound links to a webpage.
- Content Marketing – Remember the quote by Gary at the start? Content is the king.
These services can be further optimised as per the niches of the SEO activity such as:
- E-Commerce SEO – Helps in improving SEO of online stores and e-commerce sites.
- App Store Optimisation – For improving the rank of your app in the app store and increase the number of downloads
- Local SEO – Increase local traffic from your customers.
And other SEO services include recovering from Link Penalties, Optimization of Conversion Rate, Online Reputation Management etc.
So, that was a small glimpse of how SEO is important in businesses. One can not emphasize enough on its importance in marketing as a whole. We have also shed light on some of the best SEO services in India. Talking about the variety of SEO services available now, there are so many options in this space that one could get confused. Hence, it is always recommended to read up on the particular SEO company you wish to venture into, before investing time, money or effort within the sale.