Skoda Octavia Onyx New Edition 2017 Launched in India Specification Features :- The Czech Automobile Manufacturing Company – Skoda launched limited edition of its Octavia sedan, named as Onyx edition in the Indian market. It is only limited to 100 units. There is no information about the cost of the four-wheeler from Skoda yet. As per the speculation that it will go on sale with a price tag between Rs 19,000 to Rs 22,000 over the price of standard Style Plus variants.
Specifications and features of Skoda Octavia Onyx Edition 2017:
- The new Skoda Octavia Onyx features 16-inch Premia black alloy wheels and black exterior mirrors caps.
- The new edition of Skoda Octavia Onyx also features body coloured spoiler, new decorative foils, and door sills.
- It is equipped with Bi-Xenon projector headlights, 12-way electrically adjustable driver’s seat with memory function and a panoramic sunroof.
- The new car comes with an Adaptive Frontlight System (AFS) that increases the safety of the driver by automatically adjusting the headlight depending on the driving conditions.
- The new edition of Skoda Octavia Onyx will be available both in petrol and diesel variants.
- The petrol variant of the car will be powered by 1.8-litre TSI mill developing 177 bhp mated to a 7-speed DSG transmission.
- The diesel variant of the new edition will be powered by a 2.0 TDI engine developing 140 bhp mated to a 6-speed DSG transmission.
The new edition of Skoda Octavia offers more safety and comfort features compared to products from higher segments. The Onyx edition combines typical strengths of the brand; spaciousness, engineering, design, safety and Simply Clever features thus making the Octavia a compelling proposition.”
After the launch of Octavia Onyx edition 2017, the Skoda Automobile company is set to launch a limited-run Monte Carlo edition for its Rapid sedan, which will have a new headlamp design.
The most influential vRS version is expected to be launched in mid-2017. During the festive season, the Skoda company will launch its SUV Kodiaq in the country.