SSC Selection Post Phase VI admit card 2018 released Check hall ticket at ssc-cr.org: Staff Selection Commission (SSC) n their official regional website has announced the admit cards for the Selection Post Phase VI examination. The admit cards have been released for different classifications comprising graduation level posts, high school level posts as well as matric level posts.
SSC Selection Post Phase VI admit card 2018 released
Candidates who have successfully applied for the SSC examination can check or download their admit card which has been uploaded on the main website of SSC, ssc.nic.in. The hall tickets can be downloaded from all regional SSC websites.
Examination for Selection Posts Phase-VI: Important Dates
SSC Selection Posts Phase-VI/ 2018 Exam Notification Release Date: 5 September 2018
SSC Selection Posts Phase-VI/ 2018 Exam Online Application Release Date: 5 September 2018 to 12 October 2018
SSC Selection Posts Phase-VI/ 2018 Exam Dates:
- Matriculation Level- 16th January, 2019 to 18th January 2019
- Higher Secondary Level- 17th January, 2019 to 18th January 2019
- Graduation Level- 17th January, 2019 to 18th January 2019
SSC Selection Post Phase VI Admit Card: Steps to Download
Step 1: Firstly, visit the official regional website of SSC at ssc.nic.in.
Step 2: On the homepage you will find a downloading link of admit card for selection VI exam
Step 3: Enter your asked credentials correctly such as registration number or name, father’s name, date of birth and captcha
Step 4: Click on submit to complete the process.
Step 5: Your admit card will be displayed on the screen
Step 6: Save or Download the admit card and take its print out for further use.
As per the Government guidelines, there will be no interview procedure for the SSC Junior Level Posts. For that reason, candidates are only required to appear in the Computer- Based Test CBT (CBT) to get selected for SSC Selection Posts. They have to attain the marks exceeding the minimum cut-off or qualifying marks. The candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of marks attained by them in the examination.
SSC Selection Posts Phase-VI 2018: Minimum Qualifying Marks
The minimum qualifying marks for qualifying the examination for SSC Junior Level Posts are different according to their categories such as for General category they must attain 35%, for OBC category they must get 30% and 25% for other Categories.
SSC Selection Posts Phase-VI 2018: Exam Pattern
- There will be total number of 100 questions of 200 marks that are divided into different subjects such as for General Intelligence, total number of questions will be 25 that will be of 50 marks.
- For English Language (Basic Knowledge), total number of questions will be 25 that will be of 50 marks.
- For Quantitative Aptitude (Basic Arithmetic Skill), total number of questions will be 25 that will be of 50 marks.
- For General Awareness, total number of questions will be 25 that will be of 50 marks.
Candidates will get 60 minutes or 1 hour to complete the exam. Candidates will get one mark for each correct answer and for each incorrect answer 0.50 marks will be deducted.