SSC Stenographer 2018 Exam Notification Released for Recruitment on ‘C’ & ‘D’ Grade Vacancies ssc.nic.in!: If you are looking for the SC Stenographer 2018 Grade C and D exams then you are on a very right page. You all should know that the SSC has released the notification about SSC Stenographer Grade ‘C’ and ‘D’ Exam 2018 and you all can apply for the exam from the official website of the board. Also, you all should know that the date was released on SSC.nic.in on October 22, 2018. Also, the SSC had issued the short notice in Employment Newspaper to release the official notification. IB Recruitment 2018: Apply Online for 1054 Post
SSC Stenographer Exam Notification 2018 Released
Also, you all should know that the notification is already delayed as per the SSC exam calendar issued earlier. Reports are coming that the official notification for Stenographer Grade C and D Exam 2018 is out from October 22, 2018, to November 19, 2018. Also, the interested candidates have to go through a written test (CBT) and skill test to get this job. If you wanted to know much about the notification then you all visit the official website.
Check out the Importance date of SSC Steno 2018-
- SSC Steno start date for filing form: October 22, 2018
- SSC Steno last for filling the form: November 19, 2018
- SSC Steno last date for getting the receipt: November 19, 2018 (up to 5 PM)
- SSC Steno last date for online payment: November 21, 2018 (up to 5 PM)
- SSC Steno last date for offline challans through the bank: November 21, 2018 (up to 5 PM)
- SSC Steno last date for payment through challan (during working hours of Bank): November 26, 2018
- SSC Steno 2018 exam- February 1, 2019, to 06 February 2019
If we talk about the education qualification then we can say that it is important to have passed 12th Standard or equivalent from a recognized Board. Also, your age should be in between 18 to 27 years. Also, the candidates will be shortlisted for the skill test on the basis of their performance in the Computer Based Examination. After that, the candidates who qualify in the skill test will be recommended for appointment by the Commission on the basis of total marks in the Computer Based Examination.