SSC Stenographer Exam 2017: Skill test results declared Grade C and D at ssc.nic.in: On Wednesday, The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) announced the result of the candidates who have appeared in the skill test which were held to recruit Stenographers (Grade C and D).
SSC Stenographer exam result 2017 declared
All the candidates who have appeared in the examination can easily check or download result PDF file of SSC examination through the official website of SSC, ssc.nic.in.
SSC stenographer results: How to Download
- Firstly visit to the official website, ssc.nic.in
- On the homepage, you will find a link stating, 2018 ‘Stenographer Grade ‘C’ & ‘D’ Examination 2017 – Declaration of Result of Skill Test’, click on that.
- The PDF file which contain the important details of the result will be displayed on the screen
- Save or download the PDF file and take a print out of it for further use.
- In order check the list of selected candidates to enquire whether you are selected or not, you need to go back to the homepage and log in with your details such as ID, Password, Roll number, Name etc.
- By filling correct required details, the results will be displayed on the screen
- Download the same and take print out of it for further use.
The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is an organization under Government of India to select workers for various posts in the various departments of the Government of India and was established in 4th November 1975.
The headquarter of SSC, is in New Delhi. Currently, there are seven regional offices at Allahabad, Mumbai, Delhi, Kolkata, Guwahati, Chennai, Bangalore and two Sub-Regional Offices at Raipur and Chandigarh. Every single regional office is controlled by a Regional Director and every single sub-regional office is controlled by a Deputy-Director.
SSC stenographer results: Number of selected candidates
According to the official notice by SSC, there are 8,469 candidates who are declared qualified and are called for the skill test for the post of Stenographer ‘Grade C’ while on the other hand, total number of 15,004 candidates were declared qualified and are called for skill test for the post of Stenographer ‘Grade D’.
The skill tests were conducted by Regional Offices of the Commission, where total number of 3,731 candidates appeared in Stenographer Grade ‘C’ skill test out of which 2290 appeared for English and 1441for Hindi.
While on the other hand total number of 6439 candidates appeared in Stenographer Grade ‘D’ skill test out of which 3955 appeared for English and 2484 for Hindi.
The official notice reads that “The schedule of Document Verification in respect of Regions who have not conducted the same i.e. KKR, MPR, NR, SR and WR will be uploaded on their respective websites. Document Verification is tentatively scheduled from 07-12-2018”
All the aspirants will be qualified for a skill test on the basis of their result in the written examination. The final selection of candidates will be held according to the total number of marks attained in both the tests.