The Delhi University (DU) admission 2019: Here’s how to apply online at du.ac.in: The Delhi University started online registrations for admission to its undergraduate courses from this 15th May, 5 pm. Candidates can submit their application forms till the next 7th June.
DU Admission 2019: Delhi University Receives Over 43,000 Applications On The First Day Of Registration
DU officials told all candidates will be able to edit their forms till they make the payment for the same. This year, in 2019, the Delhi University or DU will be declared only five cutoff lists with the last list coming out on this 12th July.
Admissions under it will be completed by the next 14th July. The university will conduct central counseling for rest of the seats which is for all students who are keen to take the undergraduate courses after the fifth cutoff list.
Here’s how to apply online for DU admissions:
* Log on to https://ug.du.ac.in/app2k18/
* Create a New Applicant account by clicking on New Registration
* Enter your details and register
* A screen will appear with the user’s registration account details. Save these details by clicking on the link “Click here to save this information for future reference”, which is a file, “Registration Detail.pdf” that can be saved on your laptop/mobile device.
* To proceed further, visit the UG Admission portal home page by clicking on the link, “Continue to homepage” on the left side of the screen.
* Once registered, the applicant can now log on to the UG admission portal to complete the online registration form.
* Enter your registered email id and password in the space provided
* Complete the application form by typing in all the required information
* Upload required documents and pay the fee
* Click on submit
List of certificates to be uploaded for DU admissions
* Passport size photograph of the applicant. The size of the photo should be 2-inch x 2 inches (5 mm x 5 mm).
* Scanned signature of the applicant.
* Class X certificate/mark sheet containing the date of birth.
* Self-attested Class XII mark sheet, if the result is announced. (In case the mark sheet is not issued by the Board then the self-attested copy of the mark sheet downloaded from the respective board’s website should be uploaded).
* Self-attested copy of SC/ST/OBC/PwD/KM/CW valid certificate (in the name of the candidate), if applicable or receipt of the request for category certificate issued by competent authority (Admission will not be allowed without the original certificate in the name of a candidate in any circumstances).
* Self-attested copies of Sports/ECA certificates, if applicable.
An application fee for DU admissions
The registration fee for undergraduate programmes is Rs 150 (non-refundable) for UR/OBC category of applicants. The fee for SC/ST/PwD is Rs. 75 (non-refundable).
The registration fee for Sports (each category) and ECA (each category) is Rs. 100.