TN TET Admit Card 2019 Released, Tamil Nadu TET Hall Ticket, Login at trb.tn.nic.in: You all should know that the Recruitment Board of Teachers has issued the admit card for the Tamil Nadu Teachers Eligibility Test. You all can download the TNTET admit card from the official website by following the simple instruction. Also, all the candidates can download the TNTET admit card from May 26 to June 9. Some of you might be looking for the TNTET step by step guide and we are going to provide you down here.,
TNTET Hall Ticket 2019
TN TET for Paper 1 can be download till June 2019. You all should know that the hall ticket of TN TET for Paper 1 can be downloaded till June 8, 2019. You all can get the call letter for Paper 2 till June 9, 2019. Overall, here we have updated you with the Tamil Nadu Teachers Eligibility Test admit card information. Below, we are going to tell you that how you all can download TRB TET Admit Card 2019.
TNTET Admit Card 2019 Download – Teacher Eligibility Test Paper 1 & 2 Hall Ticket
TNTET Hall Ticket Dates 2019
Given below are the key dates related to the examination:
|Release of TNTET 2019 Notification||February 28, 2019|
|Availability of TET Application Form||March 15, 2019|
|Last date to Register||April 5, 2019|
|Release of TNTET Admit Card||May 25, 2019|
|TNTET 2019 Paper 1||June 8, 2019|
|TNTET 2019 Paper 2||June 9, 2019|
How to download TRB TET Admit Card 2019-
- First of all, you all can visit the official website which is trb.tn.nic.in.
- After that, you can click on the admit card link.
- Now, you need to log into their accounts by entering the required credentials.
- Candidates can download call letter and it will open for them.
- You can also check your information if it is correct or not.
- If your details aren’t correct then you must reach out to the TRB authorities and get the corrections done at the earliest.
Documents Required with TNTET 2019 Hall Ticket
Candidates must bring the following documents on the day of examination at the Test Centre else they will be disqualified.
- Print copy of their Admit Card
- One passport size photograph (same as uploaded on the Online Application Form) should be taken for pasting on the specific space in the Attendance Sheet at Centre during the Examination.
- Anyone of the authorized photo IDs (must be original and valid) – PAN card/ Driving License/ Voter ID/ Passport/ Aadhaar Card (With photograph)/ Aadhaar Enrolment No/ Ration Card.
- PwD certificate issued by the Competent Authority, if claiming the relaxation under PwD category.
TNTET Exam Centers 2019
At the time of registration, applicants are required to select any three cities as per their preference. Examination will be held in all districts. The test takers must report at the examination center atleast 2 hours before the commencement of TNTET 2019 Exam. Reporting early at the center will help the frisking and registration formalities go smoothly well before time.
Districts in Tamil Nadu are listed below. Since TRB says that exam centres will be in all districts, this list can be useful.
Well, you all should know that the hall ticket needs to be brought to the exam center on the exam day. You all should know that you can get admit card, one photo ID proof (out of the prescribed). Also, you all should bring photo ID proofs includes Voter ID Card, Aadhaar Card, and Pan Card, etc. You all should know that TN TET is held in offline mode for Paper 1 and Paper 2 for the recruitment of teachers of class 1 to 8 in the schools of Tamil Nadu.