Twitter Reaction: Birthday of Miss World Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, Turns 45 Wishes: Miss World – Aishwarya was born in Mangalore on 1st November, 1973. Her family belongs to the Bunt community and speaks Tulu. Aishwarya’s father, Krishnaraj Rai, is a retired marine biologist while her mother, Vrinda Rai, is a writer. Aishwarya has an elder brother, Aditya Rai, who is in the merchant navy. Aishwarya Rai Bachchan turns 45 on Thursday and as difficult as it may be to believe it, it is indeed the right number. The talented actor and beauty queen is often called the most beautiful woman in the world, however, there is far more to her than her famed beauty.
Aishwarya Rai Bachchan’s 45th birthday
Aishwarya Rai Bachchan completes 44 wonderful years today. She often hailed as the world’s most beautiful woman. For the actress, 2016 has been a successful year as she gained critical acclaim for Sarabjit.
Ash studied at Arya Vidya Mandir High School, Mumbai then moved to Jai Hind College and finally completed her HSC degree from Ruparel College.
A young Ash dreamt of becoming an architect while she was in college. But, destiny’s favorite child quickly fell into modeling instead.
#AishwaryaRaiBachchan is trending on the social site Twitter on the occasion of her 44th Birthday celebration.
The fans of Aishwarya Rai is greeting her the birthday wishes on Twitter.
Watch the Tweets here:
Her dance moves make you say Crazy Kiya Re! 😍 Wishing the gorgeous and talented actress #AishwaryaRaiBachchan a very Happy Birthday!
Watch her in the film #Dhoom2 – https://t.co/rDDLLmDa5E pic.twitter.com/HM0GIHCat2
— Yash Raj Films (@yrf) November 1, 2018
— Dharma Productions (@DharmaMovies) November 1, 2018
— NFAI (@NFAIOfficial) November 1, 2018
— tabloid! (@GulfNewsTabloid) November 1, 2016
— Prathyusha❤Shraddha (@PrathyuLovesSk) November 1, 2016
— Art by Seda (@Seda_Artist) October 31, 2016
— Eros Now (@ErosNow) November 1, 2016
Aishwarya Rai Bachchan’s Quotes by her on life, love, family and being a star
1. “Please do not spoil me anymore with personal gifts … all your love truly overwhelms me, love you too!”
2. “Compete with Amitabh Bachchan on acting! Forget it. And Abhishek is my hubby and I, like any Indian wife, can only be proud of his achievements.”
3. “I don’t know about changing my perspective, because motherhood is such a glorious blessing and I am very thankful for that. It’s such a beautiful experience. I so strongly recommend it. It’s bliss, love and fulfilment of another level.”
4. “Women in the industry have been exploited very often, but there are some actors who believe that the short cut to stardom is through nudity.”
5. “I don’t believe in proving a point to anybody. No one is that important.”
6. “Life will take its toll on all of us. We get injured, we get old … Looks are not everything. I am not going to look beautiful all the time.”
7. “I know for a fact that if there’s a role which I am suited for, I’ll be signed on. I’ll never go begging.”
8. “I always believed that my silence on several topics will be an advantage in the long run.”
9. “Sexy in India is not considered positive. But, with today’s crop of fresh faces in the modelling arena, being sexy is an asset.”
10. “I was more excited than scared, at the opportunity to work in an English movie.”
11. “My family is my strength and my weakness.”
12. “She (Mother, Brinda Rai) is the nucleus of my existence; who has gently molded me, shaped me, picked me up when I’ve been down, has faith in me and taught me to be the very best version of me that I can be.”
13. “God has given me plenty of reasons to smile and I feel it’s time to spread it around.”