PUCAT Admit Card 2019: VBSPU Entrance Test Hall Ticket Download at vbspu.ac.in: Veer Bahadur Singh Purvanchal University (VBSPU) had released the Purvanchal University Combined Admission Test (PUCAT) Notification 2019. As per the latest update, the VBSPU PUCAT Entrance Hall Ticket 2019 will be available from 10th June 2019. Also, they have scheduled the PUCAT 2019 on 11th, 12th June 2019. The Veer Bahadur Singh Purvanchal University will release the VBSPU Admit Card 2019 only on their official portal @ vbspu.ac.in.
PUCAT Admit Card 2019
The PUCAT 2019 entrance exam is scheduled to be held on June 11 and 12. The Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com), M.Sc, MCA entrance examination is scheduled to be held on June 11 whereas MA and MBA entrance examination is scheduled to be held on June 12, 2019.
How to download VBSPU PUCAT 2019 Admit Card?
- Visit the official portal of the Veer Bahadur Singh Purvanchal University @ www.vbspu.ac.in.
- On the homepage of the VBSPU, click on the Examination Form link
- Click on the PUCAT Admit Card 2019 attachment which is available in the Hindi language
- Enter the registration number and transaction ID
- Click the Get Admit Card button
- Check the information on VBSPU Admit Card 2019 and download it for future reference
|Name Of The Organization||Veer Bahadur Singh Purvanchal University (VBSPU)|
|Name Of The Examination||Purvanchal University Combined Admission Test|
|Date Of Written Exam||11th, 12th June 2019|
|Sub Categories||Management Entrance Exams,
Engineering Entrance Exams, Arts Entrance Exams
|Availability of Admit Card||Releases On 10th June 2019|
After downloading the documents, you need to check your information present on it. If anything goes wrong, then you should immediately intimate to the higher officials. Soon after receiving your query, they will rectify the details of the VBSPU Admit Card 2019 and transfer that to your mail or through speed post.
Furthermore, you need to carry your Hall Ticket 2019 along with the mandatory documents as mentioned below:
- Voter’s Card
- Bank Passbook with the photograph
- E-Aadhar card with a photograph
- Employee ID
- Photo identity proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
- PAN Card
- Identity Card issued by a recognized College/ University
- Permanent Driving License
- People’s Representative along with a photograph.
VBSPU will conduct an entrance examination for all UG and PG courses. all the candidates who filled the online examination form will have to give an admission test to secure a seat of his desired course. The exam will be an offline mode. The exam will be of MCQ. Time duration will be of 2 hours. each correct question will be awarded 1 mark. There is no particular or fix syllabus for the exam. It can be predicted that the exam will be based on eligibility that sought in the admission form for each course.