WB Police Constable Result 2019 WBPRB Written Exam Result Scorecard download at wbpolice.gov.in: West Bengal Police Recruitment Board (WBPRB) has announced the results of written examinations for WBPRB Constable 2018 on August 9, 2019. Candidates need to visit the official website i.e. wbpolice.gov.in and use their details like Application SL. No, Date of Birth and District to check the results.
WB Police Constable Result 2019
The preliminary examinations for the West Bengal Police Recruitment Board for the post of Constable 2018 were conducted in 2018. The candidates who qualified the preliminary examinations were called for the Physical Measurement Test (PMT) and the candidates shortlisted in the PMT were called for the Physical Efficiency Test (PET). Selected candidates who qualified in both the physical tests were then invited for the written test.
The shortlisted candidates will have to appear for Interview which is scheduled to be held tentatively from August 26, 2019, onwards under different Range Recruitment Boards. The e-call letters for the interview will be available online on the official website from August 14, 2019. Candidates have to printout and carry the e-call letter before appearing for the interview as the West Bengal Police Recruitment Board will not release paper call letters for interview. The shortlisted candidates will receive SMS of the interview dates and timings on their registered mobile number. Candidates must also carry their valid photo ID along with their photograph and other documents as mentioned in the e-call letters for interview.
WB Police Constable Final Result 2019: Steps to Check
- Visit the official website of West Bengal Police, wbpolice.gov.in, Direct Link Here
- Click on the link available on the homepage which says ‘Result for the post of Constable in the West Bengal Police-2018’
- The link will redirect to a new page. Click on the link mentioned next to ‘Result of Final Written Examination for the post of Constable in West Bengal Police 2018’
- A new page will open
- Enter Application SI. No. , Date of Birth and District
- Click on the ‘Submit’ button to proceed
- The result will display on the screen
- Download it for further reference
The candidates are also advised to follow the instructions on their e-call letter and visit the website regularly for further updates.
The selection process by the West Bengal Police Recruitment Board is transparent and purely merit-based. Hence, the candidates are advised to beware of the unscrupulous elements, racketeers, touts who may misguide them with false promises of getting them selected for the job on illegal consideration.