World Laughter Day on 5 May 2019 Quotes Wallpapers Images Whatsapp Status Dp :- World Laughter Day is celebrated in the world on first Sunday of may. We all celebrate this day to spread peace in the whole world. In 1998 January 10, World Laughter day was first celebrated on this day in Mumbai.
Mr. Madan Kataria arranged it. Madan Kataria is the founder of Worldwide Yoga movement. This day is now celebrated in the whole world. As we all know that, laughter is the best medicine and it is a powerful and positive emotion and we can change ourselves by it and can alter the world in a peaceful and positive way. Kataria is a family doctor in India.
According to Kataria, a person can have an effect on their emotions.Now you will read about some benefits of Laughter Yoga. Laughter yoga can bring more oxygen into the body. Anyone can stay fit by doing laughter yoga.
Anyone can laugh without needing to response on humor or jokes and comedy. Laughter yoga initially starts with chanting movement of the body, stretching, clapping. After that, we should do a breathing exercise to prepare the lungs for laughter. And if we do twenty minutes laughter exercise daily is sufficient to full body physiological benefits.
- Humor is laughing at what you haven’t got when you ought to have it. — James Langston Hughes
- I commend mirth. — Ecclesiastes 8:15
- I have always felt that laughter in the face of reality is probably the finest sound there is and will last until the day when the game is called on account of darkness. In this world, a good time to laugh is any time you can. — Linda Ellerbee
- I have not seen anyone dying of laughter, but I know millions who are dying because they are not laughing. – Dr. Madan Kataria
- I never would have made it if I could not have laughed. It lifted me momentarily out of this horrible situation, just enough to make it livable. — Viktor Frankl
- I was irrevocably betrothed to laughter, the sound of which has always seemed to me to be the most civilized music in the world. — Peter Ustinov
- I will follow the upward road today; I will keep my face to the light. I will think high thoughts as I go my way; I will do what I know is right. I will look for the flowers by the side of the road; I will laugh and love and be strong. I will try to lighten another’s load this day as I fare along. — Mary S. Edgar
- If Laughter cannot solve your problems, it will definitely DISSOLVE your problems; so that you can think clearly what to do about them – Dr. Madan Kataria
- If you are happy and people around you are not happy, they will not allow you to stay happy. Therefore much of our happiness depends upon our ability to spread happiness around us. – Dr. Madan Kataria
- If you become silent after your laughter, one day you will hear God also laughing, you will hear the whole existence laughing — trees and stones and stars with you. — Osho
- If you don’t learn to laugh at trouble, you won’t have anything to laugh at when you’re old. — Edgar Watson Howe
- If you have no tragedy, you have no comedy. Crying and laughing are the same emotion. If you laugh too hard, you cry. And vice versa. — Sid Caesar
- If you wish to glimpse inside a human soul and get to know the man, don’t bother analyzing his ways of being silent, of talking, of weeping, or seeing how much he is moved by noble ideas; you’ll get better results if you just watch him laugh. If he laughs well, he’s a good man…All I claim to know is that laughter is the most reliable gauge of human nature. — Feodor Dostoyevsky
- If you would not be laughed at, be the first to laugh at yourself. — Benjamin Franklin
- It is bad to suppress laughter. It goes back down and spreads to your hips. — Fred Allen
- It’s one thing to say, ‘I don’t fear death’, but to laugh out loud somehow drives the idea home. It embodies our theology. —Rev. Laura Gentry
- Laugh at yourself first, before anyone else can. — Elsa Maxwell
- Laugh my friend, for laughter ignites a fire within the pit of your belly and awakens your being. —Stella & Blake
- Laughter connects you with people. It’s almost impossible to maintain any kind of distance or any sense of social hierarchy when you’re just howling with laughter. Laughter is a force for democracy. — John Cleese
- Laughter has no foreign accent. — Paul Lowney
It is scientifically said, that Laughter Yoga is a medicine for everyone. So many people gather at a public place to celebrate this day. Now Laughter yoga club now counting thousands of Laughter Clubs in more than 105 countries.
Madan Kataria wrote a book in 2002. The name of the book was ‘laugh for no reasons’.The mission to celebrate this World Laughter Day is to bring good health, joy, and peace through laughter.It is true that Laughter Yoga spreads over 100 countries without any marketing advertisement.