Xiaomi Mi VR Play Headset Launched in India With Zipper Design :- The China-based company, Xiaomi has finally launched their brand new Mi VR Play Headset in India at the manageable price of Rs 999. Xiaomi has organized an event, and there they revealed their headset. However, this will only will available for sale on the December 21st, 2016 at 12 PM. The buyers can switch to the official website of the company for purchasing it. The company had launched the same headset in China in the month of August in this year itself.
Check out below for the detailed specification of Xiaomi Mi VR Play Headset:
- It comes with the zipper helps the smartphone that doesn’t fall out when moving the headset and one can fit phones from 4.7 to 5.7 inches in size.
- It weighs around 208.7 grams and measures 201 x 107 x 91 mm.
- The limited edition of it comes in-colourful designs like Denim, Leopard prints and Van Gogh.
- It sports with anti-reflective aspheric lenses that offer good camera experience and is compatible with Google Cardboard and YouTube’s 360-degree videos along with Mi Live VR streaming.
- It has Massive VR app library on Google Play and it is designed with the textured metal buttons.
Well, if you are about to buy a cheapest play headset for you, then Xiaomi Mi VR Play Headset is made for you and you just have to wait for 21st December to but it on the official website.