Xiaomi Redmi 3S Is Going Launched In India on 3rd August Specification Features :-The first day of the August has brought a smile on the face of the smartphones lovers as Xiamo, which is a China based launched its Flagship Mi Max Phablet in India.
This smartphone has the price tag of Rs. 14,999, but the highlight is not the launching of this phone.
Xiamo is now planning to launch the launch Xiaomi Redmi 3S in India. Meanwhile, Xiamo has already this smartphone in the month of June in their own country China.
And now, the officials of this Chinese company has announced 3rd August 2016 as the date for launching Redmi 3S in the capital.
This smartphone will be available in three different colors- Dark Grey, Silver, and Gold colors.
The Redmi 3S which was launched in China last month has numbers of attractive features and is available in two storage option 3GB RAM/32GB Internal Storage and 2GB RAM/16GB Internal storage.
And it is believed that Redmi 3s will be launched in India with the price of Rs. 7,500 to Rs. 8,500.
And we have exclusively brought all the features of this smartphone for our viewers.
1. 3GB RAM with 32GB inbuilt storage
2. A fingerprint sensor which is placed under the rear camera.
3. 5-inch HD IPS 720×1280 pixels resolution display.
4. 1.1GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 Soc with Adreno 505 GPU
5. Dual SIM with 4G Connectivity
6. Android 5.1 Lollipop OS
7. a 13-megapixel rear Autofocus Camera with a LED flash
8. 5-megapixel secondary front-facing camera on board for best selfies and HD video calling.
9. expandable later via microSD card up to 128GB
Well, Redmi 3s will launch in India on 3rd August at an event in New Delhi. So, stay tuned for the further updates regarding this upcoming smartphone.