PM Narendra Modi Launches Digital India Week Project From 1st July To 7th July 2015 : Yesterday, Shri Narendra Modi Prime Minister Of India had started his one of the biggest and dream project which is known as Digital India. PM Modi had flagged off for the Digital India Program-me at Delhi. Prime Minister Narendra Modi urged more companies to make electronic and digital goods, reviving his campaign promise to bridge India’s digital divide backed by over $70 billion (4.5 lakh crore rupees) as an investment pledges. India’s top most businessmen like brothers Mukesh and Anil Ambani, Azim Premji and Sunil Mittal were present in Delhi as the PM launched the ‘Digital India Week’. Now below get complete details of PM Narendra Modi Launches Digital India Week.
PM Narendra Modi Launches Digital India Week Details
Digital India Initiative is such a project in which the PM Narendra Modi has proposed to connect every Gram Panchayats in India via hi-speed broadband services provided by BSNL. And it doesn’t only focus on the connection criteria but it will also bring the agenda of E-hospital which is likely to be the most well worthy decision taken by the country’s head. It will certainly ensure a better health care and connection to the remote areas where an Ambulance could not reach on time.
PM Modi Thinking Related To Digital India Project
The Prime Minister said that Digital India has drawn investments worth Rs 4.5 lakh crore and will create 18 lakh jobs.
Inclusive growth in areas of electronic services, products, manufacturing and job opportunities etc.
“E-governance is going to change into m-governance or mobile governance. Mobile governance is going to be a reality soon,” he added.
“I dream of a digital India where high speed digital highways unite the nation. I dream of a digital India where government is open and governance is transparent,” Prime Minister Narendra Modi said in his address.
“I dream of a DigitalIndia where 1.2 billion connected Indians drive innovation. I dream of a Digital India where the world looks to India for the next innovation. I dream of a Digital India where ICT enabled citizen-government interface is incorruptible,” he said.
Main Points Of Digital India
1) Digital Locker System aims to minimize the usage of physical documents and enable sharing of e-documents across agencies. The sharing of the e-documents will be done through registered repositories thereby ensuring the authenticity of the documents online.
2) MyGov.in has been implemented as a platform for citizen engagement in governance, through a “Discuss”, “Do” and “Disseminate” approach. The mobile App for MyGov would bring these features to users on a mobile phone.
3) Swachh Bharat Mission (SBM) Mobile app would be used by people and Government organisations for achieving the goals of Swachh Bharat Mission.
4) eSign framework would allow citizens to digitally sign a document online using Aadhaar authentication.
5) The Online Registration System (ORS) under the eHospital application has been introduced. This application provides important services such as online registration, payment of fees and appointment, online diagnostic reports, enquiring availability of blood online etc.
6) National Scholarships Portal is a one stop solution for end to end scholarship process right from submission of student application, verification, sanction and disbursal to end beneficiary for all the scholarships provided by the Government of India.
7) DeitY has undertaken an initiative namely Digitize India Platform (DIP) for large scale digitization of records in the country that would facilitate efficient delivery of services to the citizens.
8) Bharat Net, a high speed digital highway to connect all 2.5 lakh Gram Panchayats of country. This would be the world’s largest rural broadband connectivity project using optical fibre.
9) BSNL Next Generation Network (NGN), to replace 30 year old exchanges, which is an IP based technology to manage all types of services like voice, data, multimedia/ video and other types of packet switched communication services.
10) BSNL has undertaken large scale deployment of Wi-Fi hotspots throughout the country. The user can latch on the BSNL Wi-Fi network through their mobile devices.
Source : Indianexpress.com
Hope you like this article on PM Narendra Modi Launches Digital India Week From 1st July To 7th July 2015. Please do not forget to share this article on social networking sites such as facebook, whatsapp, hike, bbm, wechat, instagram, line, viber, pinterest, stumble upon, twitter etc. You can also provide us with your feedback below the article in the commenting section. Stay connected with us to get more updates on latest news and many more. Be Happy 🙂