Happy Gandhi Jayanti 2018 2nd October Wishes Sms Quotes Whatsapp Status Dp Images : 2nd october is Gandhi Jayanti and it is a National Holiday in India. to mark the occasion of the birthday of Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi, the “Father of the Nation”. Gandhi ji was born in 1869 in Gujrat and he studied law in U.K and practiced law in South Africa. . He was great man with motivational thoughts. He is remembered for his great work and having faith in Ahinsa (Non-Violence). Gandhi ji has a true love for the duty for his Nation. And he does his work with full dedication and honesty.
Mahatma Gandhi, also known as Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi, was born on October 2, 1869, and died on January 30, 1948. He was a man of simple living and values. So it is our duty to give him respect on his special day. He fight to the British just want freedom to our nation.
On this day all the offices, school and colleges are closed. There is a special preparation at Raj Ghat New Delhi where Gandhiji was cremated. the Prime Minister, along with other political leaders, pay homage. Do prayers and sing Gandhiji’s favorite song “Raghupati Raghav Raja Ram, Patit Pavan Sita Ram.
Gandhi Jayanti Quotes
My religion is based on truth and non-violence. Truth is my God. Non-violence is the means of realising Him.
An eye for an eye only ends up making the whole world blind.
An ounce of practice is worth more than tons of preaching.
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes.
Intolerance is itself a form of violence and an obstacle to the growth of a true democratic spirit.
Earth provides enough to satisfy every man’s needs, but not every man’s greed.
A coward is incapable of exhibiting love; it is the prerogative of the brave.
Non-violence is the greatest force at the disposal of mankind. It is mightier than the mightiest weapon of destruction devised by the ingenuity of man.
You must not lose faith in humanity. Humanity is an ocean; if a few drops of the ocean are dirty, the ocean does not become dirty.
Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will.
Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony.
First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.
2 October Images Picture
Gandhi Jayanti Whatsapp Status Fb Dp
1. It’s day of celebration, it’s day to value a special person, person who is the cause of our nation, who thought world the lesson of non – violence, it’s Mahatma Gandhi, the father of the nation Bapu Ji…
2. Even if you are a minority of one, the truth is the truth… Happy Gandhi Jayanti!
3. In this great day I will wish you Happy Gandhi Jayanti
4. Always choose right path and speak truth.. Happy Gandhi Jayanti
It’s day of celebrations,
It’s day to value a special person,
Person who is the cause of our nation,
Who taught world the lesson of non-violence,
It’s Mahatama Gandhi – The Father of Nation
6. Friend’s I’m Collecting Gandhiji’s Photos.
Give your contribution to my collection.
A small condition is – It must be on 500 or 1000 Rupees Note…
Happy Gandhi Jayanti!
The father of the nation with the tools of truth and nonviolence,
Freed our nation from imperialism,
Follow path of truth and wisdom,
Pay homage to this great leader
on Gandhi Jayanti & always…
8. Strength does not come from physical capacity, It comes from an indomitable will…
9. ‘Be the change that you wish to see in the world.’ – Happy Gandhi Jayanti
10. ‘Always aim at complete harmony of thought and word and deed. Always aim at purifying your thoughts and everything will be well.’ – Happy Gandhi Jayanti
11. ‘Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes.’ – Happy Gandhi Jayanti
12. ‘I cannot tech you violence, as I do not myself believe in it. I can only tech you not to bow your heads before any one even at tha cost of your life…’ – Happy Gandhi Jayanti
13. ‘Seven social sins : politics without principles, wealth without work, pleasure without conscience, knowledge without character, commerce without morality, science without humanity and worship without sacrifice.’ – Happy Gandhi Jayanti
14. ‘An error does not become truth by reason of multiplied progration,nor does trouyh become error because nobody see it. Truth stands,even if there be no public support . it is self sustained.’ – Happy Gandhi Jayanti
15. ‘An eye for an eye will only make the whole blind.’ – Happy Gandhi Jayanti.
Gandhi Jayanti Video
Wishing Very Happy Gandhi Jayati to all of you 🙂