7th Seventh Pay Commission Recommends 23.55 % Hike In Pay of Central Governments : The New Year 2016 is Going to be Special for the Central government Employees. On Thursday, The seventh pay commission recommended an average 23.55% increase in their salary, allowances and pension. That Hike will be beneficial for 4.8 million Employees and 5.5 million pensioners. As, per The Report It will be effective from January 1, 2016. 7th Central Pay Commission, headed by Justice A K Mathur, On Thursday Commission Submit their Report to Finance Minister Arun Jaitley
7th Pay Commission main Recommadation
The Main Highlights Of 7th Pay Commision are :
* 23.55 percent Hike in pay and allowances recommended
* All Recommendation will be Effective from January 1, 2016
* Rs.18000 Fixed at Minimum Payand maximum pay at Rs 2.25 lakh per Month.
Highlights of The Recommadation
* The rate of annual increment Holds at 3per cent
* 24 percent hike in pensions
* One Rank One Pension proposed for civilian government employees on line of OROP for armed forces
* Ceiling of gratuity Increase from Rs 10 lakh to Rs 20 lakh; ceiling on gratuity to be Increased by 25 percent Where DA
rises by 50 percent.
*Now Cabinet Secretary will get Rs 2.5 lakh from Rs.90000 per month Current Pay.
* Financial impact on Government by 7th Pay Commision recommendations will be Rs 1.02 lakh crore ,Rs 73,650 crore by Central Budget and Rs 28,450 crore by Railway Budget.
* Military Service Pay (MSP), which is a compensation for the various aspects of military service, will be admissible to the defence forces personnel only
* MSP Raised by 7th Pay commission
- Service officers : 6000 to 15500
- Nursing officers : 4200 to 10800
- JCO/ORs : 2000 to 5200
- Non-combatants : 1000 to 3600
* Now SSC officers will be allowed to exit From armed forces Any time between 7 to 10 years of Completion of service.
* Commission recommends Ends 52 allowances; another 36 allowances Absorbed in existing allowances or in newly proposed allowances.
* Recommendations will impact 47 lakh serving govt employees, 52 lakh pensioners, including defence personnel.
For more updates, stay tuned with us. Be Happy 🙂