BJP Manifesto 2019: Top Promises, Big Points, Download PDF For Lok Sabha Election Polls: The Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) released its manifesto for the 2019 Lok Sabha elections on Monday after launching its campaign theme on Sunday. The 2019 Lok Sabha elections are going to start later this week that is on April 11. The BJP manifesto is titled ‘Sankalp Bharat Sashakt Bharat’ and this is what the party assurances the general public to implement if voted back to power. Congress Manifesto 2019
HIGHLIGHTS: Lok Sabha Elections Result 2019
- The launch saw BJP leaders asserting that the party was headed for a win in May
- The party has promised to spend Rs 100 lakh crore on upgrade of infrastructure by 2024
- BJP projected its ‘Sankalp Patra’ as the antithesis of “tukde-tukde” or separatist thought
BJP Manifesto 2019
- For strengthening the armed forces, purchase of outstanding defence equipment will be fast tracked
- Zero tolerance towards terrorism. Security forces will continue to get a free hand
- Will implement NRC (National Register of Citizens) in a phased manner in other parts of the country
- Technology will be used to prevent infiltration in the north-east; smart fencing will be used
- Reiterate position since the time of the Jan Sangh, to scrap Article 370 (special status to Jammu and Kashmir); committed to annulling Article 35A or the law which says that no outsider can own property in Jammu and Kashmir Loksabha Chunav Parinam 2019
- Interest-free kisan credit card loans, short term agricultural loans up to Rs. 1 lakh to be given at zero per cent interest, for one to five years, on the condition of prompt repayment of principal amount
- Sankalp Patra aims to fulfill the aspirations of 130 crore Indians Which Party would get majority seats in 2019 Lok Sabha elections?
- Ram temple will be built as soon as BJP is voted to power
- Pucca houses by 2022, for every family who are living in a kuccha house or have no house
- Investment of Rs. 100 lakh crore in the infrastructure sector by 2024
State Wise Election Results – Lok Sabha Elections 2019
BJP’s Sankalp Patra for 2019
Download BJP Manifesto 2019 PDF From here:
BJP Manifesto for Lok Sabha Elections 2019
Here are the major highlights of what the BJP is promising the voting public ahead of the Lok sabha elections: BJP Candidates List 2019
BJP’s security policy is directed by zero lenience to terrorism, the manifesto said. BJP promises to deliver security forces with a free hand to restraint radicalism and terrorism. BJP promises to speed up the purchase of remaining defence associated equipment and weapons.
Talking about the farmers, the PM-KISAN will be long-drawn-out to all the farmers in the country. BJP promises to twice over the earnings of farmers by the year 2022. Short-term new agriculture loans which will be up to Rs 1 lakh at a 0% interest rate for about 1 to 5 years on the state of quick settlement of the principal amount How to Remove Vote Indelible Ink?
It promises to create an investment of Rs 25 lakh crore to advance the output of the farming sector. BJP also declared pension for small & marginal farmers on attaining 60 years of age.
There will be total number of 1.5 lakh health and welfare centre will be opened. Also a number of 75 medical colleges and PG medical colleges will be inaugurated. The target of provisioning of telemedicine as well as diagnostic laboratory amenities at Health and Wellness Centres by 2022
Citizenship Amendment Bill:
The party stands dedicated to the Citizenship Amendment Bill. BJP repeats its promise to “protect the linguistic, cultural and social identity of the people of North-East.”
As far as Ram Mandir is concerned BJP said it will consider all the possibilities and opportunities and will make great efforts that the Ram Mandir be constructed as soon as possible in a pleasant-sounding environment.
Jammu & Kashmir:
It says that the party repeats its spot since the time of the Jan Sangh to the retraction of Article 370. Also stands dedicated to cancelling Article 35A of the Constitution, which it says is biased against non-permanent inhabitants and women of Jammu and Kashmir.
BJP says that it is dedicated to take along transgenders to the mainstream through acceptable socio-economic and policy inventiveness, in addition it said that it will guarantee self-employment and skill development opportunities for transgender youth.
BJP says it is dedicated to further study the tax slabs and the tax benefits to make sure extra more cash and better purchasing control in the hands of our middle class income families. It is going to target to progress ‘Ease of Doing business’ ranking of the country. BJP says it seeks to create India the third largest economy of the world by 2030, in addition it said that is dedicated to make India a US $5 trillion economy by the year 2025 and US $10 trillion economy by the year 2032.