Van Mahotsav is an annual tree-planting festival in India. This movement was started in the year 1950 by India’s Union Minister for Agriculture, Kulapati Dr. K M Munshi. On the International Day of Forests how about we take the chance to help ourselves to remember the excellence of backwoods and trees, and the significance of their hereditary assets, without which trees can’t adjust or survive.
Forest Day Quotes
- It has earned enormous national significance and every year, millions of seedlings are planted all across India in consideration of the Van Mahotsav week.
- It is supposed that every citizen of India has to plant a seedling in the Van Mahotsav week.
- It helps spread consciousness amongst people about the disastrous effects of the cutting down of trees.
- People rejoice Van Mahotsava by planting trees or seedlings in homes, offices, schools, colleges, etc.
- Informational campaigns are held at numerous levels.
- Novel advertisements like the free circulation of trees are also taken up by various organizations and volunteers.
- The planting of trees during the carnival serves many purposes like giving alternative fuel, boost production of food resources, helps create shelterbelts around fields to enhance productivity, produce food for cattle, gives shade and beautiful landscapes, helps conserves soil rotting, etc.Happy National Doctor Day
Van Mahotsav Whatsapp status 2021
- The festival teaches the awareness of trees among people and represents the need of planting and nursing of trees, as trees are one of the best methods to limit global warming and diminish pollution.
- Van Mahotsava is celebrated as a carnival of life.
- In India, it was started as a movement to save mother earth.
- The title Van Mahotsava means “the festival of trees”.
- It began in July 1947 after a prosperous tree planting drive was initiated in Delhi, in which state leaders like Dr. Rajendra Prasad and Jawaharlal Nehru engaged.
- The festival was together celebrated in lots of states in India. Since then, numerous of seedlings of various species are planted with a dynamic support of the locals and various firms like the forest department.
The knowledge was initially widened as the chip ko movement rose in popularity.
Forest Day (Van Mahotsav) 2021 Slogans Speech Images
Van Mahotsav SMS & Messages
“Knowing trees, I understand the meaning of patience. Knowing grass, I can appreciate persistence.” » Hal Borland
“They are beautiful in their peace, they are wise in their silence. They will stand after we are dust. They teach us, and we tend them.” » Galeain MacDunelmor
“The best time to plant a tree was 20 years ago. The next best time is now.” » Chinese Proverb
“The wonder is that we can see these trees and not wonder more.” » Ralph Waldo Emerson
“But when on shore, & wandering in the sublime forests, surrounded by views more gorgeous than even Claude ever imagined, I enjoy a delight which none but those who have experienced it can understand.” » Charles Darwin
“He who plants a tree – Plants a hope.” » Lucy Larcom
“Forests are the world’s air-conditioning system—the lungs of the planet—and we are on the verge of switching it off.” » Prince Charles
“We don’t need to clear the 4 to 6 percent of the Earth’s surface remaining in tropical rain forests, with most of the animal and plant species living there.” » E.O. Wilson
“Nothing has ever been said about God that hasn’t already been said better by the wind in the pine trees.” » Thomas Merton“I am not bound for any public place, but for ground of my own where I have planted vines and orchard trees, and in the heat of the day climbed up into the healing shadow of the woods.” » Wendell Berry
“Of all man’s works of art, a cathedral is greatest. A vast and majestic tree is greater than that.” » Henry Ward Beecher
“Nothing is more beautiful than the loveliness of the woods before sunrise.” » George Washington Carver