If you are looking for the #77th India’s Independence Day Quotes, HD Wallpapers, Sms and wish that you are on the very right Page. Here you are going to know everything about the 15th of August 2023 and some little things about this previous day. First of all, I wanted to say “Happy Independence Day” To you all. Now we all know why this day is very important for every Indian and why we celebrate it every year. Well, I don’t really want to go deep in history and dig something for you all.
History of Indian Independence Day
Independence Day is annually observed on 15th August, as a national holiday in India commemorating the nation’s independence from the United Kingdom on 15 August 1947, the UK Parliament passed the Indian Independence Act 1947 transferring legislative sovereignty to the Indian Constituent Assembly. India still retained King George VI as head of state until its transition to the full republican constitution. India attained independence following the Independence Movement noted for largely nonviolent resistance and civil disobedience led by the Indian National Congress (INC).
Independence coincided with the partition of India, in which the British India was divided along religious lines into the Dominions of India and Pakistan; the partition was accompanied by violent riots and mass casualties, and the displacement of nearly 15 million people due to religious violence. On 16 August 1947 (not 15th), Jawaharlal Nehru, who had become the first Prime Minister of India the day before, raised the Indian national flag above the Lahori Gate of the Red Fort in Delhi. On each subsequent Independence Day, the prime minister customarily raises the flag and gives an address to the nation.
Top 20 Indian Independence Quotes
- Today is the day we pay respect to our beautiful nation. We’ve done so much to build our very own culture and heritage, so let’s celebrate it today. May this Independence Day be special for you and your loved ones.
- Freedom is something you have to fight for. We’ve tried so hard to earn it, so let’s celebrate the fact that we still have our freedom. Never let go of it and always carry it in your heart. Happy Independence Day!
- Today we cherish the ones who made our independence possible. Freedom is hard to get, but we were blessed to have it. Let’s appreciate everything we have and celebrate the great miracle of freedom. Happy Independence Day.
- Remembering our past is extremely important. But we also have to think about building our future. Let’s do everything to keep our freedom and carry it through the years. Happy Independence Day to the whole nation!
- Today we celebrate the glory of freedom. We don’t understand the value of it until we lose it, so let’s remember about that and never let it go. Joy to the nation. Happy Independence Day!
- Freedom should not be something you have to deserve. It’s something you just naturally have. Something that no one can take away from you. Let’s celebrate Freedom!
- If a man takes away someone’s freedom, he no longer has his freedom as well. We need to unite and fight against people who think they have the right to own other people’s lives. Happy Independence Day! Let’s all celebrate the great Freedom!
- Freedom is the most precious thing in every human’s life. No one has a right to take it away, and we need to do everything to protect our society from cruelty and violence. Happy Independence Day!
- Freedom is for everyone. It doesn’t see colors or shapes. We’ve had enough of hate and violence, and now we need to build our new future, full of love and understanding. Let’s raise our glasses to Independence Day!
- So blessed to be here today. Blessed to have a right to speak and to be heard. A right no one can take away from me. Let’s raise our glasses to the future full of understanding, appreciation, and gratitude.
- We all are so different, but there is one thing that unites us and it’s independence. We should honor it and never forget how hard it was to get it. Enjoy this beautiful Independence Day!
- Without freedom, we don’t have a name, one vision, one identity, one nation. If our country is worth dying for, during wars, we should also realize that it’s worth living for in a time of peace!
- Let us honor every patriot because, without them, freedom would not have existed. What they did, we can never repay. Happy Independence Day!
- My love for my nation is worthiness. My love for my people is endless. All I desire for my country is happiness. Let me be the first person to wish you a special happy Independence Day!
- It’s been more than two centuries since our grandparents won our first and most crucial battle, but we still can feel the taste of freedom and independence. It is something we will cherish until the end. Happy Independence Day!
- Let’s make a strong decision, to value our nation and never forget the sacrifices of those who gave us freedom. Happy Independence Day!
- Freedom in our Mind, Faith in the words. Pride in our Souls. Let’s salute the Nation.
- Happy Independence Day to everyone, I wish you all faith in the words, freedom in the mind, and pride in your souls. Let’s salute this glorious nation on its Independence Day!
- It is a great time for you to show the act of freedom. Make yourself known. Never follow others’ footsteps, free yourself, after-all you are independent! Happy Independence Day.
- Let’s salute our martyrs for the sacrifices they made and appreciate them for giving us today. Happy independence!
Best Independence Day Images 2023 Greetings Full HD Wallpapers
Now you all know that why it is very important for us and why the people of India celebrate it in very big numbers. Also, you don’t really need to go anywhere else for the latest Quotes, Wishes, Sms, and saying for this national day event. Here we are going to provide you everything about this day. The holiday is observed throughout India with flag-hoisting ceremonies, parades, and cultural events. There is a national holiday, and schools and government offices distribute sweets, but no official work is done.
Independence Day Wishes, Messages and Quotes in Hindi 2023
- Swaraj Mera Janamsiddh adhikar hai, aur main ise lekar rahunga”: Bal Gangadhar Tilak .
- Dushman ki goliyon ka hum samna karenge, Azad hee rahein hain, Azad hee rahenge” : Chandra Shekhar Azad
- Tum mujhe khoon do, mai tumhe azaadi doonga.”: Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose
- Naa poochho jamaney koo, Kya hamari kahaniii hain, Hamari pehchaan to sirf ye hai Kee hum sirf Hindustani hai.
- Halki si dhoop barsat k baad, thori si Khushi har baat k baad, IsiTarahh mubarak ho aap ko, Jashan-e-azadi 1 din k baad….Wish u a very happy independence day
- Watan Hamara aise na chod paye koi…Rishta Hamara aise na Tod paaye koi…Dil hamare ek hai ek hai hamari jaan…Hindustan hamara hai hum hai iski shaan…
- Aaj main aap se apne dil ki bat kahna chahti hunhan wohi 3 words jo aap sunna chahenhan wo hi 3 alfaz jo aap k dil ko chulen….***HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY***
Independence Day Wishes, Messages and Quotes in English 2023
- Freedom in our Mind, Faith in the words. Pride in our Souls. Let’s salute the Nation.
- We feel free to celebrateValentines Days andFriendship Days in IndiaCoz we are free in India!Happy Freedom Day to our Countryand all citizens!Honour the freedom and join toCelebrate Independence Day 2022!
- All days are not bright,all nights are not dark,let’s remember in silencethe midnight that broke to a new dawnand turned our India into a free nation.Happy Independence Day to all of you!
- It is the day to salute all those who became the reason for this land. Happy Independence day.
- 15 August is a good time to examine who we are and how we got here.
- Independence is a precious gift from God. May we always remain independent. Wishing you a safe and Happy Independence Day!
- Feel the pride of being a part of such a glorious nation. Here’s sending my warm patriotic wishes to make this day truly memorable.
- By uniting we stand, by dividing we fall. Independence day is a good time to think about who we are and how we got here. God bless our country!
- At a time when censorship is the weapon of many and curbing down on freedom of speech is the mantra of autocrats, let us reiterate on this Independence Day that freedom is our first right and we shall preserve it.
Independence Day Quotes, Sms and Sayings
- ven if I died in the service of the nation, I would be proud of it. Every drop of my blood… will contribute to the growth of this nation and make it strong and dynamic.” – Indira Gandhi
- At the dawn of history India started on her unending quest, and trackless centuries are filled with her striving and the grandeur of her success and her failures. Through good and ill fortune alike she has never lost sight of that quest or forgotten the ideals which gave her strength.” – Jawaharlal Nehru
- How can one be compelled to accept slavery? I simply refuse to do the master’s bidding. He may torture me, break my bones to atoms, and even kill me. He will then have my dead body, not my obedience. Ultimately, therefore, it is I who am the victor and not he, for he has failed in getting me to do what he wanted to be done.” – Mahatma Gandhi
- Those who won our independence believed liberty to be the secret of happiness and courage to be the secret of liberty.” – Louis D. Brandeis
- Freedom has its life in the hearts, the actions, the spirit of men and so it must be daily earned and refreshed – else like a flower cut from its life-giving roots, it will wither and die.” – Dwight D. Eisenhower
- We owe a lot to the Indians, who taught us how to count, without which no worthwhile scientific discovery could have been made!” – Albert Einstein
Hope that you all enjoy this Independence Day Quotes, Sms, Sayings and HD wallpapers. You all can share this article with your friends and family on social networks like Facebook, Twitter, Yahoo, Google, Bing, Reedit, Pinterest and other social networks.