Happy Onam 2019 Wishes Pookalam Rangoli Kolam Designs Sms Pics Images Photos :- Onam is the most popular festival of Kerala which is known as the state of the festivals and the ten-day long festival is declared as the public holiday for initial 3 days that starts on the eve of the Onam and goes on until the third day of the Onam fest. The festival falls during the Malayalam month of Chingam (August- September) that is to commemorate the return of Mythical King Mahabali.
In Kerala, it is celebrated with most number of social components, for example, Vallam Kali, Pulikali, Pookkalam, Onathappan, Tug of War, Thumbi Thullal, Kummati kali, Onathallu, Onavillu, Kazhchakkula, Onapottan, Atthachamayam etc. Onam is reminiscent of Kerala’s agrarian past, as it is thought to be a harvest celebration.
It is one of the rarest ancient festivals that is celebrated by the whole state together. The ten days long festival starts off with Atham which is celebrated with making Pookalam that is called Athapoo on this day and is smaller in size. It keeps on increasing the size as the day precedes.
Elephant processions, folk art presentations, music and dancing make Athachamyam a spectacular event which is now aggressively promoted as a tourist event.
Day 2 is called Chithira and the size of the pookalam gets the second layer. People clean their house and start preps for Thiruvonam day.
The rituals as per day go on with great enthusiasm and on the final day that is called Thiruvonam the eldest female member of each family presents clothes to all the members of the family. Special prayers and Masses are organized in temples, churches, and mosques that highlight the secular nature of the festival. The pookkalam is prepared to welcome Mahabali. Also, varies dances and games are organized on this day.
Popular Snake boat race is the synonym of the festival Onam which is the must part of the festival.
Happy Onam Wishes Messages
Onam is an old celebration which still makes due in cutting edge times. It’s one of the rarest celebration which is praised by a complete state, independent of religion, rank and ideology. Kerala’s rice harvest celebration and the Festival of Rain Flowers, which fall on the month of Chingam, commends the Asura King Mahabali’s yearly visit from Patala (the underworld). Onam is exceptional since Mahabali (privately known as Maveli) has been loved by the general population of Kerala.
- This Onam, I would like to wish you a Happy Onam.
- May this year bring you joy, peace, and prosperity! Happy Onam…
- I am wishing you to have a Greatful Onam. May you be blessed with joy, happiness, and peace. Happy Onam to you..
- May this ONAM bring in your life The brightest and choicest happiness And love you have ever Wished for! Happy Onam!
- May the spirit of Onam remains everywhere Whatever you think Whatever you do, Whatever you hope in your life “Wish you a Happy Onam”…
- Life becomes a festival When gaiety and culture blend Onam delivers the message of both Happy Onam!
- May the color and Lights of Onam fill Your home with happiness And joy. Happy Onam!!
- Wish you a Wonderful, colorful, healthy, wealthy and Happy Onam !
- May this Onam fill you life with full of joy and Happiness.Happy Onam..
- May God bless you and the colour & lights of Onam fill your houses with happiness and joy.Wish You A HAPPY ONAM…
- #Poovili..#Poovili..#Ponnonamayi…..#I wish you a very HAPPY ONAM
- !No Formalities !No decorative words !Just from the deepest of my soul.. HAPPY ONAM
- No Greeting Card To Give. No Sweet gift To Send. No Cute Graphics To Forward. but Just A loving HEART Saying “HAPPY ONAM”
- !!Aishwaryavum, Samriddiyum …. Niranja nalla nalukal.. ennum undavatte oppam _manassil snehathinte oru …onam. HAPPY ONAM!
- #Oru Thumba poovinte chiriyumayi,,, Thiruvona naal vannethi…. Ende priya _suhrithinu, Hridayam niranja _Onashamsakal.!
Onam Pookalam Rangoli Kolam Design
The botanical floor covering, known as ‘Onapookkalam’, is made out of the accumulated blooms with a few assortments of blossoms of contrasting tints squeezed up into little pieces to fill the decorator’s need. It is viewed as a gem fulfilled with a sensitive touch and a profoundly creative feeling of tone and mixing.
In a comparable way North Indians make something many refer to as “Rangoli” which is made of powders of different hues. When finished, a smaller than normal pandal, hung with little trims is raised over it.