There is good news for all the job seekers in India. All the young and interested people must be happy having come to know the news of the recruitment drive of SBI. The recruitment drive has announced an opening for the post of assistant manager. This is expected to be such an opportunity that may bring happiness to the lives of many if they get this job. The SBI is such a bank that has been actively announcing the openings for the hiring for various posts.
SBI Recruitment 2022
The bank has released a notice to inform all the interested youngsters of India. The notice has been uploaded on the official website of SBI related to this job opening. As far as we know, the application has been initiated on an online portal therein all the interested people may apply for the post of Assistant Manager All the eligible folks are advised to apply for the job via this recruitment drive so that they may make an effort to change their lives. This article is intended to share some details related to the recruitment process for the post of Assistant Manager in the State Bank Of India (SBI).
- Assistant Manager in Network Security Specialization: 15 vacancies
- Assistant Manager in Routing & Switching: 33 vacancies
- First division in the Bachelor’s degree in a fill time Network Security Specialist course is required from any recognized University or institute to apply for the post of Assistant Manager of Network Security Specialization.
- To apply for the post of Assistant Manager in Routing & Switching, the applicant must possess a Bachelor degree with the minimum requirement of 60% marks from any recognized University according to either the Government of India, Government of any State of India or both the governments.
Website: www.sbi.co.in is the official website of the State Bank Of India.
- Online application is prescheduled to be embarked on 5th February 2022.
- 25th February 2022 is the last date for online registration.
- It is mentioned in the official notice of this recruitment drive that all the applicants should not be more than 40 years. The age must not exceed 40 years on 31st August 2021.
The candidates have to go through an exam. Later, there will be an interview. The exam will carry 100 marks and the interview will carry 25 marks. After the interview, there will be a merit list released on the basis of the marks of both exam and interview.