SLPRB Assam Police Admit Card 2019; Check Hall Ticket Exam Date Download at slprbassam.in: The State Level Police Recruitment Board (SLPRB), Guwahati, Assam has released the admit card for Assam Police Recruitment exam 2019 on Monday (5 August 2019). Candidates who have registered for the recruitment exam can visit and download their admit cards through the official website of the board i.e. slprbassam.in.
SLPRB Assam Police Admit Card 2019
Candidates are advised to carry their admit cards in the examination hall, without which they will not be allowed to sit in the examination. The SLPRB will conduct the SLPRB Assam Police Recruitment Exam 2019 at various examination centers on August 11, 2019.
The examination will be held in two sessions – morning and afternoon. The morning session will be for HSSLC level posts i.e. the posts of Data Entry Operator and Copyist. The afternoon session will have exams for Graduate level posts i.e. the posts of UDA, Steno, LDA, Bench Assistant, and Typist.
Steps to download SLPRB Assam Police Admit Card 2019:
- Visit the official website of state-level police recruitment board i.e. slprbassam.in
- On the homepage, click on the link which says ‘Admit card’
- On the login page, enter the required credentials like user name, application ID, etc.
- Now click on the submit button
- Your admit card will be displayed on the screen
- Download it and take a printout of it for future reference.
In case, any candidate finding difficulty in downloading the Admit Cards or any other difficulty related to the recruitment then he/she can contact with the following Help Line Numbers operative from 6:00 am to 9:00 pm:
Helpdesk Contact No. 1: 9455874503
Helpdesk Contact No. 2: 9455874506
Helpdesk Contact No. 3: 9455874519
The candidates can also send an email for the same at the Email ID: email@example.com