UGC NET Admit Card 2019 Released Download Hall Ticket at nta.ac.in: The University Grants Commission has released the admit card for the National Eligibility Test (NET) 2019 examination today, on 19 November 2019. The examination for National Eligibility Test (NET) has scheduled to be conducted from 9 December 2019 to 22 December 2019. All the applicants who are going to give the examination can download the admit card through the official website, ugcnetonline.in. The results of NET examination 2019 will be declared on 10th January 2020 on their official site.
Steps to download UGC NET 2019 admit card
Step 1: Firstly, go to the official website, ugcnetonline.in
Step 2: On the homepage you will find a download link, click on that ‘download admit card’ link.
Step 3: Next, a new window will appear here you have to log in with your application number and password.
Step 4: After logging in, your admit card will appear on the screen.
Step 5: Save and download it, and take a print out for any further use.
New exam pattern: UGC NET 2019 examination
From this year onwards, NTA is going to conduct the examination, other than that there will be only 2 papers instead of 3.
- Paper 1: The paper one contains the total number of 50 questions which will be of total 100 marks. The 50 questions will be of objective type where each question will be of 2 marks. The questions will be of general nature which will test the teaching/research ability of the applicant. The duration of the exam will be of one hour (9:30 am to 10:30 am).
- Paper 2: The exam pattern of the Paper 2 will be of 100 marks which will carry 100 objective type compulsory questions. Each question will be based on the subject selected by the applicant. The duration of the Paper 2 will be of two hours (11 am to 1 pm).
UGC NTA NET 2019: Important Note
- The hall ticket will carry the exact date and shift for subject opted as well as UGC NET Exam City and Centre.
- Carry a passport size photo and a valid ID card with their entry ticket.
- Failing to download the admit cards from the website, contact the Help Line between 10:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M.
- Under no circumstances, the choice of Cities for Centre, Date, Shift and NET Subject provided in the document shall be changed.
If you find any problem in getting your admit card you can contact the helpline number. An official updates reads “In case of any discrepancy in the particulars of the candidate including photograph and signature shown in the Admit Card and Confirmation Page, the candidate may immediately approach the Help Line between 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. In such cases, candidates would appear in the examination with the already downloaded Admit Card. However, NTA will take necessary action to make correction in the record later”
- You must carry your admit card with a passport size photo and a valid ID card in the examination center.
- The choice of cities for the examination center, date, shift and NET Subject provided in the admit card will not be changed under any condition.
- Also, failing in downloading the admit card from the website, contact the Help Line between 10:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M, which is available.