UP Post Office MTS Exam Admit Card Download Hall ticket at www.indiapost.gov.in : The Uttar Pradesh Postal Department Recently Invited Application For The Postman,Multitasking Staff and Mail Guard. Lots of students Applied for These Exam. The Exam will Be Conducted on 27 September 2015 for 932 Vacant Posts and The Admit Card are Released by Uttar Pradesh Postal department on their official website. The Candidates who were applied for the exam can easily download their hall ticket from the official website of UP Postal Department – www.indiapost.gov.in and The Candidates may also Check Exam syllabus, Exam pattern and Details From here.
UP Post Office MTS Exam Pattern Details Vacancies
Uttar Pradesh Postal Department Issued Notification for Vacant posts of
- 310 MTS Posts
- 602 Postman
- 20 mail Guards Posts
UP Post Office MTS Exam Pattern 2015:
- The question paper will consist of four parts i.e. Part A, B, C & D.
- Total number of questions will be 100 multiple choice questions.
- The time duration for the Exam exam will be 2 hours. There will not negative marking.
How to Download Post Office MTS Exam Admit Card 2015?
- Log on to Official Website – www.indiapost.gov.in
- Click on link “MTS EXam Admit Card 2015”
- Enter Details Registration no, name, Date Of Birth
- Click On Submit, The Admit Card will be appears on the screen, download it & take a Print Out of it
Visit www.indiapost.gov.in for more Important Updates.