Alert! IBPS Clerks CWE-V Recruitment 2015 Notification Apply Online : A Notification to conduct online examination for the next Common Recruitment Process (CRP) for selection of personnel for Clerical cadre Posts in the Participating Organisations has been released by Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS). Eligible Aspirants may apply online from 11-08-2015 to 01-09-2015.
IBPS Clerks CWE-V Recruitment 2015
Post Name – Clerical Cadre (CWE Clerks-V)
- Allahabad Bank Indian Overseas Bank
- Andhra Bank Oriental Bank of Commerce
- Bank of Baroda Punjab National Bank
- Bank of India Punjab & Sind Bank
- Bank of Maharashtra Syndicate Bank
- Canara Bank UCO Bank
- Central Bank of India Union Bank of India
- Corporation Bank United Bank of India
- Dena Bank Vijaya Bank
- Indian Bank Any other Bank/ Financial Institution
Minimum age limit is 20 years, Maximum age limit is 28 years as on 01-08-2015, i.e. a candidate must have been born not earlier than 02-08-1987 and not later than 01-08-1995 (both dates inclusive).
Age relaxation – 5 years for SC/ ST, 3 years for OBC, 10 years for PwD & Others as per rules.
Candidate have passed Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a recognized University by the Govt. Of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government. Good Knowledge and operating Computer is must i.e. candidates should have Certificate/ Diploma/ Degree in computer operations/ Language/ should have studied Computer/ Information Technology as one of the subjects in the High School/ College/ Institute.
Aspirants will be selected on the basis of performance in Common Written Examination (Preliminary, Main Examination) and Common Interview.
Candidates who will shortlisted in the examination (CWE) will be called for a Common Interview to be conducted by Participating Organizations and co-ordinated by the Nodal Bank with the help of IBPS.
Applicant have to pay application fee/ intimation charges of Rs. 100/- for SC/ ST/ PWD category and Rs. 600/- for all others via online only through payment gateway by using Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ MasterCard/ Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets by providing information as asked on the screen from 11-08-2015 to 01-09-2015.
On successful completion of the transaction, an e-receipt will be generated. You should take print of e-receipt for future use. Bank Transaction charges for Online Payment of application fees/ intimation charges will have to be borne by the candidate.
How To Apply IBPS Clerks CWE-V Recruitment 2015
Eligible candidates have to apply online through IBPS’s website www.ibps.in from 11-08-2015 to 01-09-2015. After submission of online application form, You shuold have to take print out of it for future purpose. System generated printout of the online application form, original and self attested photocopies of all relevant documents must be produced at the time of interview.
- First Visit on Official Website www.ibps.in and Login to possess your application.
- Now click on “Apply Online for Common Recruitment Process for Recruitment of Clerks Phase V (CWE Clerks-V)”.
- Then Click on New Registration Option.
- Now fill all the necessary details, upload your documents and click on Submit the Form.
- After finishing the online submission, your Registration Number and Password will be generated.
- You should note down your registration number and password for further use.
- You can also take a printout of your application for further use
- Starting Date to Apply Online & for Payment of Fee – 11-08-2015
- Last Date to Apply Online & for Payment of Fee – 01-09-2015
- Last Date for Editing Application Details – 01-09-2015
- Last Date for Printing your Application – 16-09-2015
- Download of Call Letter for Pre-Examination Training (PET) – 03-11-2015 to 17-11-2015
- Conduct of Pre-Examination Training – 16-11-2015 to 21-11-2015.
- Download of Call letter for Online Examination-Preliminary – 18-11-2015 onwards
- Online Examination-Preliminary – 05-12-2015, 06-12-2015, 12-12-2015, 13-12-2015
- Declaration of Result Status of Preliminary Examination – December 2015
- Download of Call letter for Online Main Examination – December 2015
- Date of Online Main Examination – 02-01-2016 & 03-01-2016
- Declaration of Main Result – January 2016
- Download of Call Letter for Interview – January 2016
- Conduct of Interview – February 2016
- Provisional Allotment – April 2016
To get more info. about this recruitment visit www.ibps.in.