CLAT 2016 : Application Form Exam Dates Eligibility Apply Online @ www.clat.ac.in : CLAT 2016 (Common Law Admission Test) application form notification is released on the official website. The exam will be conducted by the Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law, Punjab. Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) is national level entrance test for the admission to UG, PG and Integrated law courses.
Exam duration is 2 hour and it consists in multiple answer type questions based on English, General Knowledge, Mathematics and Legal & Logical Reasoning. The minimum requirement of academic to appear the exam is 10+2 level for UG and integrated course while for PG course the required qualification is UG in Law.
- For Under Graduate Courses: The candidates should have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination with the minimum of 45% marks in case of candidates belonging to Unreserved/OBC/(Specially Abled Persons) Categories and 40% marks in case of candidates belonging to SC/ST Category.
- For Post Graduate Course (LL.M.): The candidates should possess LL.B. or equivalent degree examination with a minimum of 55% marks in case of Unreserved/OBC/(Specially Abled Persons) categories and 50% marks in case of SC/ST category.
Age Limit: There is no upper age limit for Under Graduate and post Graduate programmes.
Examination Fee: The below fees to be remitted while submitting the online application form of CLAT 2016 excluding the bank charges or additional transaction costs for remitting the fees offline/online through payment gateways
- General/OBC/PWD and other category candidates: Rs. 4000/-
- SC and ST category candidates: Rs.3500/-
Steps to Apply CLAT 2016 Entrance Examination
- Aspirants should visit the official website www.clat.ac.in.
- The homepage will be displayed
- Click on CLAT 2016 online application.
- Read the instructions carefully.
- Fill all the details correctly in the provided fields
- Pay the application fee.
- Click on submit button.
- Download/Take a printout of the application for further reference.