Headline

Mecca Masjid Blast: All the accused are acquitted by special NIA court

Mecca Masjid Blast: All the accused are acquitted by special NIA court: Well, breaking news is coming straight from the special NIA court from Hyderabad where all the accused of the 2007 Mecca Masjid blast are acquitted on Monday. Yes! You are reading it right all the accused who were arrested by the local police are acquitted by the Special NIA court. You all may remember that Mecca Masjid blast caused nine lives and left 58 others injured and that was really a brutal accident, still, the victim’s families are seeking for the justice.

Mecca Masjid Blast: All the accused are acquitted by special NIA court

You all should know that the blast at the historic Mecca Masjid took place on May 18, 2007, during the Friday Prayers. You all may know that Friday is one of the most populated days in Masjid and that’s why the terrorist who held that attack picked that day. Overall, after an initial investigation by the local police later the case was transferred to the Central Bureau Of Investigation and they filed the charge sheet a long time ago.

Also, after hearing all the sides and seeing all the proves the National Investigation Agency who took over the case back in 2011 by CBI acquitted all the accused today.  The fourth additional metropolitan sessions-cum-special court for NIA cases had concluded the trial and last week posted the case for judgment on April 16. It is unexpected but the court said that they got nothing to accused these accused so they are acquitted them.

Overall, after this news all the political parties are trying to do politics through this, BJP does not comment on the judgment of the court. We don’t comment on working with the Indian judiciary they said. On the other hand, Congress said the court was right at the time of 2G Verdict but labeling it wrong today. We all know that these reactions will come for a day or two but in the end, all the victims are still looking for the justice.