As an online store owner, you must know that a lot of purchased items get returned. What a loss of money and time, right? Well, what if we told you that you could make a lot of money reselling items people return on Amazon? Makes for a good hustle, doesn’t it?! Well, a lot of people are sourcing inventory from Quicklotz, a site from where you can buy liquidation pallets, and selling them to take them from rags to riches. But, how are they doing it and how do you get into it?
To answer your questions, we have put together the following article. We discuss the benefits of flipping liquidation pallets, the potential to make money by selling them and answer other questions you might have. So, sit tight and jump right into it as we help you discover a great business model that might work out for you!
What Are The Benefits Of Flipping Liquidation Pallets?
Before we jump right into the money-making potential of selling liquidation pallets, let us discuss the benefits of flipping them. These include:-
- Huge increase in profit margins by buying returned items and selling them at industry rates
- Access to merchandise from several categories to offer customers a wide variety
- Increased chances of finding antiques and rare and distinct items
- Viable reduction in shipping costs reducing the overall investment
- Cut out the middle-men, i.e. the companies that find out sites to source inventory from
So, when you buy liquidation pallets from Quicklotz, you run the chance of getting access to several benefits that can help you make more money and reduce overhead costs.
Can You Make Money Selling Liquidation Pallets From Quicklotz?
Quicklotz partners with several retailers like Amazon and Walmart to offer users a wide range of liquidation pallets to choose from. However, the most pressing question is – will you be able to make money flipping and selling these liquidation pallets?
Well, a lot of returned items do not make it back to the original sellers and manufacturers. These are sold off to liquidation companies and sorted into liquidation pallets. Several people have the misunderstanding that liquidation pallets consist of nothing but junk, which is far from the truth!
To help you get a better idea and know the truth, I decided to try buying liquidation pallets and selling them. So, here’s my experience – I spent $175 on buying a liquidation pallet containing Amazon merchandise from Quicklotz and made $998 on that (profit of $823). The box contained:-
- Electronic hair trimmer
- Water flosser
- VHF wireless system
- LED headlight kit
- Electronic hearing equipment for protection
- Postage printer
Although not all of them were in mint condition, most were and could be sold without spending money on repairs. So, isn’t this a win-win for people looking for a side hustle with good returns? Now that we know that you can easily make money selling liquidation pallets, let us move on to the next section.
How Should You Sell Liquidation Stock?
It is easier to source your inventory by looking for Quicklotz’s liquidation pallets. However, you must sell them with a proper plan to ensure you do not run into losses and stay ahead of the competition. Follow these steps to sell your liquidation stock:-
- Sort and Catalog – Once you receive the pallet, you must inspect the items inside, sort them, and catalog them into relevant categories. This will help you ensure you do not run into problems in the long run and your customers can find the products they want without much complications.
- Set Up Your Digital Store – As soon as you’re done with sorting, you need to open your digital store and list your products to reach people from all over the world. You can set up your online store on Amazon and eBay or create your website.
- Market and Research – Once you’ve listed the products, your work is not done. You need to market your online store to ensure you reach a wider audience. This will also boost the chances of making sales and getting good returns. Continuous market research will help you stay updated on market trends and ensure you source relevant items that have the potential to be sold.
The liquidation business is booming and it is a good time to invest in an online reselling business. It can help you get returns never seen before and help you become one of the top businesses in the industry. You can also get in touch with a professional liquidation company like Quicklotz and partner with them to regularly source relevant inventory.
We hope the above article made it clear how liquidation pallets can help you set up a successful business and provide solutions to your problems. So, what are you waiting for? Get started in the industry today and become one of the top resellers with the help of Quicklotz!