PUBG Mobile 0.9.5 update with Royale Pass Season 4 Released Check New Features: You all should know that the PUBG Season 4 begins and you all can check the recent updates are here. You all might know that the PUBG Mobile Royal Pass Season 3 ended just a few days ago and the company is back with the new version. Some of you might want to know that the PUBG season 4 is started and you all are going to love these new features for sure.
Some of you might want to know that the official PUBG mobile announced the new season on Twitter last night and ever since the PUBG fans are going crazy over the soon to be released season. Yes! Everyone is in love with the new features of PUBG which they release after every update. Some of you might know that the users are already excited and they are waiting for this update.
PUBG Mobile 0.9.5 update
- Added M762 automatic rifle, available in all maps
- Added new Sanhok vehicle: Scooter
- Added dynamic weather to Sanhok
- Added hardcore mode to provide the same experience as PC
- Increased the odds of certain crate drops
The company announced on Twitter, “We will be pushing an update on November 20 without taking the servers offline. Please make sure you have enough space on your device and download the update via Wi-Fi,”
Also, the reports are coming that Tencent has announced that they will be pushing out a new update to PUBG Mobile on November 20, without taking the servers offline. Yes! You are reading it right this time servers are going to be online and you’ can enjoy them freely. The notification for the November 20 update is now popping up for PUBG Mobile players, along with details of what the update will bring.
- Added M762 automatic rifle, which can be found on all maps. It is the first 7.62mm automatic rifle that accommodates stocks. It has 3 firing modes: single shot, triple shot, full-auto.
- Added Scooter to Sanhok. This vehicle accommodates up to 2 players.
- Added dynamic weather to Sanhok. Now the weather changes between sunny, rain and foggy at random.
- Added Hardcore Mode, where footstep sounds and audio cues are removed to resemble the PC experience. This mode will be available periodically in the form of “Hardcore Week”.
Royale Pass Season 4
- Added more firearm finishes, rare outfit rewards, new character faces and hairstyles. Also added 600 UC to Elite Pass rewards for players to purchase next season’s Pass.
- Fine-tuned the redemption feature so Elite Pass holders can purchase discounted items with BP or RP points.
- Added Mission Cards for players to complete harder missions.
- Added a Black Friday event where discounted backs are even cheaper for 3 days.
- Added a system where the odds of getting certain crate items are increased dramatically for a limited amount of time. Stay tuned for more information.
- Matchmaking and Chat now supports not choosing a second language.
- Optimized the Chat system to take up less RAM and keep more messages.
- Tuned the front page of the shop to emphasize weapon finish themes.
Reports are coming that the new PUBG Season 4 update will bring map changes, new weapons, vehicles, and costumes. Also, you all should know that the new update will probably come with some new features and the update will bring some new weapons, rare outfits, and new character skins. Some of you might know that the redemption feature is being reworked, and new Mission cards are coming up too.