South Delhi: A 5-year-old Girl raped by a 55-year-old Security Guard

South Delhi: A 5-year-old Girl raped by a 55-year-old Security Guard :- On Monday, a 55 year old security guard raped a only 5 years old minor girl in Outer South Delhi. The rape incident was registered at New Friend’s Colony and the accused was identified as Mukhtar Sheikh who works as a security guard in the Taimoor Nagar area.

The accused Mukhtar Sheikh gave the greed to child on the pretext of giving her candy and took the minor girl to his guard room. In his guard room, he raped the little girl. After the rape, he threatened her not to reveal about the incident to anybody.

The family of girl has been living in the area since 10 years. Her parents noticed a change in her behaviour. She was frightened and narrated her ordeal to her parents.

As per the reports that the family of the victim girl told the police that she was raped after she went out to play with her friends. A friend had called her out and told her parents that she would be back in an hour.

The mother of the girl told the police that she usually kept a watch on her daughter whenever she went out to play. But, on Monday she got busy and could not go to the park for an hour. In this time, the Security Guard took the girl to his house by offering her chocolate.

When the mother of girl realized that it was too late, so she went to the park but she did not found her and she also checked the house of her daughter’s friend. When the woman returned home, she found her daughter lying on the bed crying. Then mother of girl noticed that the clothes of the girl were bloodstained. On asking, the girl told her mother that security guard has raped her in his guard room and later dropped her at her house.

After the complaining about the incident, the police arrested the security guard. A case was filed under relevant sections of IPC and Protection of Children from Sexual Offences Act (POCSO) was booked at the New Friends Colony police station. Mukhtar Sheikh, Security Guard was produced at a city court and sent to the judicial custody.