The official notification has been released for Civil Service Prelims Exam (CSE) 2021 by Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) on Thursday morning, March 4, 2021. Now, the interested candidates can apply for these vacancies through the official website. The notification has released for Indian Administrative Service (IAS) and Indian Forest Services (IFS) vacancies. The registration process started on March 04 and applicant can reply till March 24 through the official website:- https://www.upsc.gov.in/
UPSC Civil Prelims Exam 2021
Also, the exam date of Prelims 2021 has been announced. The exam will be held on June 27, 2021. Here are a total of 712 posts that will be filled by the examination. You can visit directly to apply for this job. Link Given Below:
Click Here To Visit The Page
UPSC CSE 2021: How To Apply
- Visit the official website:- https://www.upsc.gov.in/
- Read all the important instructions carefully
- Register using your Photo ID Card (Required Documents Are Given Below)
- Fill all the following information in the online form
- Pay your exam fee
Required Document:- One Of Them (Aadhaar Card/Voter Card/PAN Card/Passport/Driving Licence/Any other photo ID issued by Govt)
Note:- General or OBC Candidate have to pay Rs. 100/- as Fee
The Civil Services Examination (CSE) contains two stages:-
- Civil Services (Preliminary) Examination for the selection of the Candidates for CSE Main Examination
- Civil Services Main Examination (Written and Interview) for the selection of candidates for the various posts.
- General/OBC:- 100/-
- SC/ST/PH:- 0/- (Exempted)
- All Category Female:- 0/- (Nil)
Pay the examination fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking, or E-Challan Fee Mode Only.
A candidate must have an age of 21 years but not more than the age of 32 years. There is also an age relaxation category.
- Application Begin:- 04/03/2021
- Last Date For Apply:- 24/03/2021
- Last Date For Fee Payment:- 24/03/2021
- Pre-Exam Date:- 27/06/2021
- Admit Card Available:- June 2021
The candidate must have a degree from a University incorporated by an Act of the Central/State Legislature or any other educational institutions established by an Act of Parliament.