Check! KBL Clerk 2017 Exam Result declared at www.karnatakabank.com :- Karnataka Bank Limited has released the result of Clerks exam 2017. The KBL organised the exam for the Clerk Posts. Those candidates who had given the Clerk Exam 2017 can now check the result on the official website or can click on the direct link which is given below for the same.
Karnataka Bank Ltd had conducted the Clerk exam on 19th February 2017. All candidates can check the result of the Clerk Exam on the official website.
About KBL: Karnataka Bank Limited(KBL) is a Private Sector Bank with a Pan-India footprint. Its headquarter is located in Mangaluru City in state Karnataka. The bank established in the year 1924. The bank has a huge number of branches across 21 states and 2 Union Territories. 7,600+ employees are working for this bank.
Those candidates who clear the exam can call for the Interview process.
Organisation Name: Karnataka Bank Limited
Post Name: Clerk
Exam Date: 19th Feb 2017
Result Status: Declared
Steps to Check the Result of KBL Clerk Exam 2017:
- Please visit the official website of the bank or click on the direct link which is given below for the same.
- Then click on the link displaying – Result of KBL Clerk Exam 2017.
- Enter the roll number and date of birth in the given fields and then enter the submit button.
- The result will be displayed on the screen.
- Check the result and download it for the future use.
For more information, please visit the official website of the bank regarding the result for the Clerk Post at KBL.
Click here for Result of KBL Clerk Exam 2017: http://www.karnatakabank.com
Stay tuned for more updates regarding the exams and results and follow our website for more updates.