Micromax launches Canvas Laptab LT777 at Rs 17,999 Specs Features : Micromax launched their latest Windows smartphone Micromax Canvas Laptab LT777 in India with several attractive specifications. Canvas Laptab LT777 is running on Microsoft Windows Phone 10 operating system. Micromax used Intel Atom 4th Gen chipset in this tablet. It has integrated 1.88GHz Quad Core processor and Intel HD graphics graphics processing unit. The dedicated GPU can enhance your video watching and gaming performance. The tablet has 2 GB RAM for process acceleration. It can simplify your multi tasking. Company added Accelerometer and light sensor in this tablet for better user experience.
Micromax Canvas Laptab LT777 Specification
The device comes equipped with a 2-megapixel front and rear fixed focus cameras. It is backed by a whopping 9000mAh battery. The company claims to deliver up to 8-10 hours of usage time. The device features an internal EEMC storage of 32GB which is further expandable up to 64GB via a microSD card slot. The weight of the Canvas Laptab LT777 is around 1.5kg (with keyboard).
Micromax Canvas Laptab LT777 Features
- 2 in one laptop (Can be used as a tablet or laptop).
- 11.6 inch IPS display with 1280 x 800 pixels screen resolution.
- 2GB RAM, 32GB inbuilt flash memory and expandable up to 64GB with microSD card slot.
- Intel 4th Gen Atom Quad Core processor up to 1.83GHz.
- Detachable Chiclet Keyboard.
- 2 USB Slots (1 Micro USB & 1 USB slot, HDMI port.
- Inbuilt SIM slot for 3G.
- WiFi – Yes, Bluetooth – Yes.
- Weight: 1.5Kg
- 9000mAh Battery claiming to provide 10 hours of mixed usage.
- Windows 10 operating system.
- 2MP Rear Fixed Focus camera + 2MP front fixed focus camera.
- Rs. 17,999, exclusively available from Amazon from 13 October 2015.