IGNOU December Exam 2019: Last Day to Apply Today at ignou.ac.in :- As per the official dates shared by the University, the registration or application process for IGNOU December Exam 2019 will conclude today. Students who want to appear for IGNOU TEE / Term End Exam in December 2019 are advised to complete their online application process for the examination today. The IGNOU December 2019 Term End Exam Application Process is handled online through the examination portal of IGNOU. Therefore, candidates who are interested in appearing for the exam can register for the Term End Exams by logging onto ignou.ac.in.
IGNOU December Exam 2019
As per the official dates shared by the Indira Gandhi Open University, the application process for IGNOU December 2019 Term End Exam began on 5th September 2019 and continued for exactly a month. Now, the application process is slated to conclude on 5th October 2019 i.e. today. After today, candidates and students applying for IGNOU December Term End Exam 2019 will be charged Rs. 500 extra from October 6 to October 20, 2019, and Rs. 1000 from October 21 to October 31, 2019, as examination fees.
Steps to submit the application:
- Visit the official website of IGNOU, i.e. ignou.ac.in
- Click on the link which says ‘Term End Exam form’
- A new page will appear
- Read the instructions and check the declaration given at the end of the instructions
- Enter your programme code, enrolment number and select the mode of payment and login
- Enter the date of birth, gender, and preferred exam centre code. Select the course codes for which you will appear from the dropdown
- Submit the form and pay examination fee in online mode.
IGNOU is the largest Open University in India and offers students a chance to pursue courses through distance mode. There are 21 schools through which IGNOU offers undergraduate, postgraduate, diploma, and certificate courses.