The Indian Army is conducting recruitment rally this year for several prominent posts. These posts offered by the Indian Army for this recruitment consist of Soldier Nursing Assistant, Soldier Clerk, and Soldier Tradesman Soldier General Duty, and Soldier Technical. The interested candidates who aspire to join Indian Army can apply for this recruitment rally at their official site i.e. www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.
According to the official statement from Indian Army, this recruitment drive is going to begin on 7th June 2021 and is going to conclude on 30th June 2021. The online application form for the same is going to be accepted till 20th May 2021, so candidates are advised to apply before the last date. Also, the recruitment rally is going to be held at Rajput Regiment Centre in Fatehgarh. Here are further major details about army recruitment rally 2021, so without any further ado let’s get started.
Indian Army Recruitment 2021: Eligibility Criteria
There are some major criterias that has been set up for qualifying the eligibility for Indian Army Recruitment 2021. First of all, only 12 districts of Uttar Pradesh have been registered under Indian Army Recruitment Rally 2021. These districts are Badaun, Sambhal, Shahjahanpur, Shravasti, Sitapur Pilibhit, Bahraich, Balrampur, Bareilly, Hardoi, Farrukhabad, and Lakhimpurkheri / Lakhimpur. So, the candidates from these 12 districts of UP are eligible to participate in this recruitment drive. Also, when it comes to education qualification, so the candidates who are class 8th, 9th, 10th, and 12th pass can apply for Indian Army Recruitment 2021.
How to Apply For Indian Army Recruitment Rally 2021?
- The application process for Indian Army Recruitment 2021 is going to be held online. So, all you have to do is to go to the official website at www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
- You will see a link for JCO/OR recruitment, click on that and then go to ‘Registration’ tab
- In that page, you will see some instructions, so read it carefully and after that click on continue
- As soon as the registration is done, you are going to get an OTP at your registered mobile number or email id.
- Key in your OTP in the desired given space and proceed with the application for successful registration.
- Now, the candidates who will qualify the standards of Indian Army Recruitment Rally 2021 will be called for the further selection steps.
The selected candidates from application process will be further qualified based on their written examination result. After which the qualified ones will have to go through Physical Fitness Test, Physical Measurement, and Medical Test.