(MCL) Mining Sirdar Result 2019 declared by Mahanadi coalfields at mahanadicoal.in :- The Mahanadi coalfields limited has released the provisional result for the mining sirdar posts on its official website. Candidates who have appeared in the examination can now check the results online through the official website at mahanadicoal.in.
(MCL) Mining Sirdar Result 2019
The written examination for the recruitment was conducted on November 24, 2019 in various centres. The selection of the candidates is based on their performances in the written examination. Candidates can check their final marks released on the website.
The category-wise passing marks are as follows:
- General/Unreserved Candidate – 45 Marks
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) Candidate – 40 Marks
- SC/ST Candidate – 35 Mark
Steps to check Mining Sirdar Result 2019:
- Visit theofficial website of Mahanadi coalfields limited i.e. in
- On the home page, click on the link that reads, ‘The provisional result of Written test for the post of Mining Sirdar T&S Gr.C held on 24/11/2019 at Veer Surendra Sai University of Technology (VSSUT), Burla and Sambalpur University, Burla,’ appearing under the ‘Latest news section’
- A new page will appear on the display screen
- Click on the link provided to download the provisional result
- The provisional result in the pdf format will appear on the display screen
- Scroll down and look for your result
- Download the result and take its print out for future reference.
Earlier, Mahanadi Coalfields Limited (MCL) had invited applications for the 370 posts of Jr. Overman, Mining Sirdar & Dy Surveyor against advertisement no-MCL HQ/Recruitment/Statury/2018/282 on dates 01/12/2018. Out of total 370 Posts, there were 149 posts for Jr. Overman, T &S Gr.-C, 201 posts for Mining Sirdar and T&S Gr.-C and 20 Posts for Dy. Surveyor, T &S Gr.-C.
Candidates are advised to keep visiting the official website of Mahanadi Coalfields Limited (MCL) to keep themselves updated about the latest updates on the Mahanadi Coalfields Mining Sirdar recruitment exam 2019.