Rajasthan Teacher Recruitment Result 2018 Level 2 declared on education.rajasthan.gov.in: Reports are claiming that all the candidates who are looking for the Rajasthan Teacher Recruitment 2018 Level 2 Results can check it by visiting the official website of the department. If you are looking for the result of having any problem in getting your result then don’t worry. We will instruct you with the step by step guide which will help you in getting your result or list, correctly. Candidates who’ve made it to the provisional lists need to appear for Document Verification process now.
You all should know that the Department of Elementary Education of Government of Rajasthan released this result of various posts under the Teacher Recruitment 2018. Now, you all should know that the result is out and we are here to help with that. If you are looking for the result then you all can check it on education.rajasthan.gov.in. The Rajasthan Education Board aims to fill 28000 vacancies for the post of Grade 3/Level II Teachers in the TSP and Non-TSP areas of the state of Rajasthan.
Also, the reports are suggesting that the department has released the subject wise results as per TSP and Non-TSP areas. If you are looking for the Rajasthan Level 2 Teacher Recruitment 2018 result then you all can follow the instructions below and check the provisional result now, all you have to do is follow this below-given instruction to get it right.
How to check Rajasthan Teacher Recruitment 2018 (Level 2) result:
- First of all, you need to visit the official website of the board which is education.rajasthan.gov.in
- After that, you need to find the “Elementary Education” from the left sidebar and click on it.
- Now, Click on Teacher Recruitment 2018.
- Now, Click on the Result you wish to check.
- If you are on chrome Browser then hit CTRL+F and “Find” section will open in your browser, and you can enter your roll number and it will find it for you.
- Save the PDF if you wanted to save it.
At last, you all can get your result by these above-mentioned steps easily. If you are having any kinds of the problem then feel free to comment below. One thing you need to remember is that candidates who’ve made it to the provisional lists need to appear for Document Verification process now.