Telecom Ministry Clears Airtel-Aircel 4G Spectrum trading deal in eight city

India biggest network Airtel going to trading deal with the another telecom company Aircel and where Telecom Ministry clarifies Airtel-Aircel 4G spectrum trading deal. Airtel has started into a deal with Aircel to get licenses to use 4G spectrum of Aircel in eight telecom city which is Tamil Nadu, and Bihar, Jammu and Kashmir, and West Bengal, Assam, the North-East, Andhra Pradesh and Odisha states.

Telecom Ministry clears Airtel-Aircel 4G spectrum trading deal

According to the statement, The Telecom Ministry is considered to have realized that around Rs 3,500 crore 4G spectrum trading agreement between service providers Airtel and Aircel telecom company.

The spectrum trading dealings between Airtel and Aircel was received by the telecom minister on July 4, Where an official reference said, The Authority and IT Minister Ravi Shankar Prasad was in charge of the Telecom Ministry as quite. Airtel refused to discuss when reached.

from the report, Where Activist lawyer Prashant Bhushan, in a report on the July 8, had asked that Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) and ED quickly halt spectrum supported by Aircel, claiming that its Malaysian parent Maxis order “abscond” whenever the offered deals with Airtel and RCom are permitted to go within.

CBI has registered a comprehensively charged sheet toward Aircel and Maxis and its Malaysian partner which name is T Ananda Krishnan.

Also, ED has registered claims against them and added properties of then telecom minister Dayanidhi Maran, although not such of Maxis, the report said, The Malaysia-based Maxis Communications operates 74% in Aircel during the rest 26% is with Sindya Securities and Investments.

Airtel was directed to yield 1.2 Mhz spectrum in Odisha period for permission as it ruptured the spectrum cap limit when following getting into tale Aircel’s spectrum.

The organization has capitulated 1.2 Mhz spectrum in 1800 Mhz before the proceeding was received, Also in a period, no member can take more than 25% of the entire spectrum designated in that singular service state.

Leave a Comment

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.