Have you eternally did any plan with the help of a team? If you do so, then I hope that you might have faced many difficulties while handling a team. Leading a team is not an easy task.
As a team leader one should be aware of how to lead a team and what are the tools required to guide a team effectively. Each step and the decision taken by the team director will affect the entire team. In today’s article, we are going to know about the top 7 team management tools in 2019, which acts as a catalyst for team superintendents. Let us get started.
An Overview of Time Management Tools
Time Management Tools encourages the crew to work effectively. If you are facing any troubles with your trio, then I hope that these tools will guide you. Some of the significant advantages you will get with these tools include more leisure time, lower your stress level, to provide authentic content, to remind essential dates, to coordinate team workload, and many more. Some of the top team management tools are.
Monday is a team management tool founded by Ray Mann and Eran Zinmann in 2012 with over 230 employees and is headquartered at Tel Aviv, Israel. Monday allows users to manage their business by including all works process such as tracking projects, facing deadlines, control your workload, assigning tasks individually for the team, communicate with people, eliminate human errors, and provides 24/7 service.
Features of monday
- This tool is fit for business operations ranging from R&D marketing, sales, marketing, and widespread around 200 marketing verticals.
- The tool is very straightforward and efficient to use.
- They can also view information and latest updates about time, team leader, work location, important messages, and many more.
- This software is integrated with several apps and services such as Dropbox, Excel, Google Calendar, Google Drive, Slack, Trello, and Zapier.
They offer pricing services in four versions basic, standard, pro, and enterprise and a free trial.
The basic plan costs $29 by month and provides features such as endless boards, native iOS, and Android apps, 5GB of storage, and a weekly activity log.
The standard plan costs $48 through the month which provides 50GB data in the extensive weekly log, countless free viewers, timeline view, calendar view, a map view, share boards with four guests, and advanced search.
This costs around $72 per month and provides extra features such as limitless file storage, share boards with infinite guests, and many more.
This plan costs around $144 per month and can access to all features offered by monday.
ProofHub is an all-in-one software administration tool which aids to create plans, to cooperate with your team and colleagues, to keep things organized, to deliver outlines on time, and loved by around 85,000+ teams.
Features of ProofHub
- Quick Chat
- You can interact with your crew and customers in an individual or with a group chat via ProofHub in a very fast manner. You can also share your activities and clarify your doubts with your manager anytime.
- Get Unlimited control
- You can gain ultimate control to your projects by setting your co-workers workflow, roles, and empowering them to access data to work in a convenient manner.
- Manage Tasks Smartly
- You can assign assignments to your teammates and hunt their status and can define who is going to work on what topics and areas. You can also define deadlines and estimations for effective work.
- No problem with language
ProofHub consists of many languages such as English, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Polish, and German. You can interface in your language without any difficulty.
Free Trial Available
Ultimate control-$89 per period with immense projects, users, and 100GB storage.
Essential-$49 per period with 40 projects, with infinite users, and 15GB storage.
Toggl is an easy time tracking app operated by Toggl O.U, designed for several multiple operating systems such as iPhone, Windows, Android, Mac, and Linux. Toggl is a time tracker which tracks time-based on projects and tasks with an interactive task-timer or through manual entry.
Features of Toggl
- Tracking Reminders
- This feature allows the users to start a timer and helps to detect idle time.
- Billable Rates
- This feature allows users to show the money you have paid in a secure manner.
- This feature helps you to compare and estimate the efficiency in the work. You can also know the current status via this feature and be able to spot issues in a fast manner.
- You can go with the free trial and enjoy Toggl features.
- Starter Plan-$9 per month
- Premium Plan-$18 per month
- Enterprise Plan-$59 per month.
Trello is a web-based application made by Fog Creek Software on September 13, 2011. You can do your works with full of fun, and in a flexible manner. Trello’s boards, lists, cards, and enable you to organize your projects in a satisfying manner.
Features of Trello:
- You can collaborate with your team anywhere with just a few clicks.
- For basic service, there is no need to pay.
- Trello provides deadline remainders so that you can plan accordingly.
- You can easily upload files and documents so that your team can access them handily.
- Trello is supported to devices Windows, Android,iPhone/iPad, Mac, or web-based.
- Drag and drop functionality.
- You can add comments, attachments, due dates to Trello cards.
Trello provides a free trial through which you can enjoy all features.
Business class-$9.99 per user/month.
Enterprise-$20.83 per user/month
5. Rescue Time
Rescue Time is a time management application which helps you to understand your daily habits so that you can complete your works in a productive manner. This tool provides a clear idea of the time spent on the development of applications and websites. It often works like a lifesaver if you’re trying to get out off debt while running a business or as an employee.
Features of Rescue Team
- You can set alerts to know how much time you have spent to do your activities.
- You can pass or control your activities via Time measurement.
- Log highlights to have a quick view.
- Daily highlights and updates will be delivered to you.
- Block distracting websites
Rescue Time offers a 14-day free trial.
Rescue Time Premium- $9 per month.
Slack is a cloud-based collaboration released on August 2013. It is a popular and well-crafted platform developed for prompt messaging, file transfer, and strong message search.
Features of Slack
- Users can add emojis while sending messages and express their feelings.
- The slack team allows communities, groups, or teams, especially students, to join a workspace via URL or by invitation sent by team admin or owner.
- It provides an Application Programming Interface(API) to send automatic notifications based on the input given by the human, to send alerts on specified instructions, and to create internal support tickets.
- You can also share your experiences via voice and video calls.
- Drag and drop functionality and get feedback from your work.
- The free trial is available via Slack.
- Standard Plan-Rs.200 per month.
- Plus Plan-Rs.375.20 per month.
Asana is a web and mobile application founded by Dustin Moskovitz and Justin Rosenstein in 2008. Asana allows users to assign tasks to team members, to create projects, to specify deadlines, add followers to your projects.
It also includes reporting tools, file attachments, calendars for strategic planning, and many more. Asana has integrations with tools such as Gmail, Slack, Microsoft Outlook, Dropbox, Google Drive, Zapier, Okta, and Zendesk.
Features of Asana
- Get notifications and reminders.
- You can see the team member’s tasks and priorities.
- Track tasks and add followers.
- Add attachments, comments, emojis, and hearts to your tasks.
- Multiple workspaces
- Set project permissions
- Free Plan is available.
- Premium Plan-$9.99 per month
- These are the few top team management tools through which you can do wonders.
I hope that you all have got an idea of team management tools. We suggest you opt for a suitable tool for your project or teamwork and create wonders with the help of the impressive features offered by them.